The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A Few Pics

Williams_NA

sometimes its " use the search button and stop making new threads ", and others its "stop bumping old threads and make a new one" ?

What's the point in bumping a thread that was written 4 months ago by a member who's membership has expired? How does it help the thread?

There is a new members section for people to post in when they want to introduce their car to the forum.

If there is a question to be asked then doing a search is the best, but there was no question on this thread?

Hope that made it simple enough for you to understand.

i dont care how easy it is to search something or wateva u think, all i did was to search for the anthrantice colour, and this is what came up. also its something that i was looking up for myself, and carrying on the convo that was made. who cares if it stopped a few mnths ago, the convo still goes on. new peeps, new ideas.

as ive stated, if u dont like it, what the hell you doing on this thread?, lol. i hope i made it clear for you to understand mate.

i dont care how easy it is to search something or wateva u think, all i did was to search for the anthrantice colour, and this is what came up. also its something that i was looking up for myself, and carrying on the convo that was made. who cares if it stopped a few mnths ago, the convo still goes on. new peeps, new ideas.

as ive stated, if u dont like it, what the hell you doing on this thread?, lol. i hope i made it clear for you to understand mate.

Bullit your not very quick on the uptake are you?

Try using the search button for Branners mate ;)