The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rob's Supra build

well stayed on for a bit after work and got the rear tension set all in. we made some plates for the feet to sit on which we welded to the chassis and then bolted the tension set onto that. if it was the steel version, i would have welded the feet straight to the chassis.

DSC00270.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00269.jpg

the trimmer took the boot carpet and floor mats away the be piped in orange vinyl, front seats and carpet will be back tommorrow. so pics will be posted up.

carpets still not finished but here is a pic.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave the trimmer just popped in on his way to a job with the rear under mats, they look really nice bound in orange. Im not having over mats in the rear so these will need to be stuck down when he is next in. The front mats are having over mats too with the supra logo stitched in orange (only a small logo).

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

got the rear carpets all stuck down today and the passenger seat all in, :) really happy with the seat it looks really nice.

got the front mats all measured up and the trimmer has taken the fronts away to bound the edges in the orange vinyl like the rears.

really coming on now, just boot carpet, door cards, and rear passenger side pods to retrim.

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

oh drivers seat is on its way lol

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

well its all go at the moment as the car needs to be taken home tomorrow and prepared for the BHP Performance show on monday.

and im 2 door cards and the rear pods short, plus drivers floors mats lol but i have been told not to panic by the trimmer.

i fitted the drivers front seat today (minus the headrest) and i got the boot carpet back which im very happy with. i had the supra logo stitched in the boot for a little extra touch, as the boot blind is not used now due to the rear tension set.

lots to still do, plus i need to clean under the bonnet and give the wheels a good bit of tlc.

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

Looking good mate :)

Was good to see it in the flesh today, that orange looks great, hope you manage to get it all done in time :)

cheers mate nice to meet you too, were get your car sorted no probs ;)

Looks like your trimmer is brilliant at what he does :thumbs:

thanks matt he is good, just cant wait to get it back on the road.

Looks the business mate, ill look forward to seeing this on monday. Just hope the weather holds off!!!!!

lol sweet mate be nice to see some supra's there, you going with russ? i hope it dont bloody rain hard lol

cheers mate nice to meet you too, were get your car sorted no probs ;)

thanks matt he is good, just cant wait to get it back on the road.

lol sweet mate be nice to see some supra's there, you going with russ? i hope it dont bloody rain hard lol

Yeah looking forward too it. But yep going with Russ. No doubt it will rain tho, the forecast don't look good. Also with the rain this weekend not gonna get chance to clean mine :rolleyes: Ahwell see ya there mate ;)