The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rob's Supra build

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well got the rest of the rear seat back so ill try and get it fitted in place later just for some pics.

here is a quick snap of the carpet going in, once fitted needs to come out again so a orange seam can be put around it ( Little extra touch)

the car looks like a bomb has gone off inside, but i have tidyed up some unneeded wires. Just cant wait now to get it back on the road and to some meets.

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

THE GREY LINE WILL BE WHERE THE ORANGE SEAM (BOUNDING) IS GOING.

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

hey guys little update got the rest of the rear seat today looks awesome, i like the finishing touch around the rear seat belts in orange.

still having thoughts about the headlining being re-trimmed in black alcantera to match the door cards, definately getting the bug now and want to do everything on the car lol.

well i hope im doing a ok job on the write ups, its finding the time. cheers everyone who has helped or is helping with advise and other info.

Image0109[1].jpg

Edited by Rob_Mitchell (see edit history)

The car is looking well mate and so are the seats!! Would like to see it in the flesh i must admit but im sure ill see you hooning about walderslade or maidstone in the summer!!!!

Oh and i wouldn't bother with the headlining mate more trouble than its worth ;)

well i got the do-luck rear tension set (aluminium version) sent by offland and also a big thanks to him for sending it out whilst my cheque is on its way to him.

spent most of thursday afternoon fitting the tension set and it looks really good. I spoke to lee'p from SRD about the side fittings on the kit, as i have not fitted the brackets supplied due to me wanting the rear seat belts left in.

He said its not a big deal and the tension set should still work to a degree but i will work out a way of getting it bolted on the sides... probley need to fabricate a bracket to go in. Its just nice to hear from someone who can say the tension set will still do its job and not be just a show thing.

i would like to thank chingy, j80leo and lee'p for there advise and help with fitting, im very grateful.

ill post some pics in the week, as the trimmer is at my work tuesday and ill update on the carpet pics too.

Guest paul roe
hello everyone i thought i would share some pictures of my supra that is currently being worked on.

i bought the car at a good price but the bodywork has seen better days, which made it the ideal project for my company to undertake. I have a few ideas on colour thinking, purple or orange, i want a colour to grab the eye and be a bit in your face... not to everyones taste.

well we put the supra through a mot test and discovered the rear shocks were leaking, after speaking to some members it seems that the tein HA are dicontinued. i gave silverstone garage a ring and ordered brand new tein super streets coilovers for the car- so thanks guys for the quick service and delivery.

well all the car was stripped inside and out and everything primed and bodykit all fitted (not a 5min job lol) i have opted for a do-luck front bumper, veilside sideskirts and keep the oem rear spats

[ATTACH]95229[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]95230[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]95231[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]95232[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]95233[/ATTACH]

thanks for having a look and hopefully i can get it along to some meetings

thanks for the welcome ,, the car looks class so far should look brilliant wen completed :)

well after the bluewater meet i still cant get out my head how quick pistonbrokes car actually was, on that note i now want a tt conversion lol. I have to wait a while so im going to proceed with the project and get it how i want.

im going to go for the k-sport brake kit front and rear, when the time is right, prob end of the year.

on the lookout for a do-luck rear strut brace... so if anyone has one please reply to me.

as mentioned above ill get some pics up when im back at work.