• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest JamieR

http://www.japannorth.co.uk/Media/Logo_JN2.png

Dear all,

This is my final post before the show, so please take the time to read it...

::: JAPAN NORTH 2009 - RULES & GUIDELINES :::

Times:

Entry to the venue for owners clubs and companies will begin at 07:30AM and end promptly at 09:30AM. Cars after this time will not be able to access the stands for their clubs.

This is according to Haigh Hall Country Park's Health & Safety Regulations, as the venue is open to the public and so we must gather and arrange all cars by 09:30AM in preparation for opening.

All vehicles will be in situe by 09:30AM.

The event will be officially open from 10:00AM to the public.

The event will be closing at 16:00 and all cars MUST leave the venue by 18:00.

Rubbish:

I have been told that if any rubbish is left at the end of the day, it will be picked by the park rangers and there WILL BE A CHARGE FOR THIS.

PLEASE collect ALL your rubbish, it's not a huge favour to ask and this all contributes to being able to use the venue next time around.

If rubbish is left, the charge incurred will be passed onto your club.

Marshals:

Marshals will be located at the entrance to Haigh Hall Country Park, along the driveway to Haigh Hall and at the event site to control and assist with parking of exhibition vehicles. Please conform to their directions. Anyone failing to do so will be asked to leave.

Drivers are cautioned not to exceed 10MPH whilst you are within the grounds of Haigh Hall.

On arrival at the event site, your vehcile will be checked off from a list, according to your First and Last Name, Club Name and Reegistration Plate Number.

If your details are not present on the attendee register then you will not be able to access the showground or club stand with your vehicle.

The Day:

Should there be a need for a vehicle to be moved during the event, you MUST seek the assistance of one of the event marshals. Should you refuse to wait for assistance prior to moving the vehicle, a signature will be required on the Health and Safety Waiver Form and the matter reported to Event Control, along with your vehicle details.

Everyone should be aware of Health & Safety issues and bring any concerns to the attention of the event organisers, which may be found at the main Japan North Stand and also wearing high visibility vests.

At the end of the show, the event marshals will supervise the orderly exit of exhibitors (traders and clubs) from Haigh Hall Country Park.

Please note: All members that have voiced interest in attending the day have been compiled into a list. This list will be passed onto event marshals, who will ensure that only vehicles present on the attendee list may enter the venue for display on their club stand.

Facilities:

There is a water tap on site, so you can fill any buckets if you wish to wash your vehicles.

There is an Air Conditioning service on the day if you wish to have your car re-gassed.

There is a car valeting service on the day if you wish to have your car professionally valeted.

Please be aware there is a second show that day named "Haigh Agricultural Show" - if you follow signs to this then you'll end up parked with horses, sheep, cows and pigs!

If you have any queries, please contact 07806 399 787.

Above all, have a safe and enjoyable day and I look forward to meeting you all at the third installment of the Japan North Car Show!

All the best,

Jamie Rigby

Japan North Founder & Organiser

http://www.JapanNorth.co.uk

07806 399 787

, ill have a walk down in the morning to say hi and take a few pics probably before Utd.

Bloody hell, United are coming down taking pics?

Get me a few autographs while they are there Gaz........:p:d

The H's will probably make an appearance mid afternoon after the footie. See you later..!!

H.

Guest Rays the roof

Good weather and time!

Great to see G4's Orange soop which looks the business.

Thought Matt H did well to make it there without blowing up his engine.....:D

Love these pictures of Matt H's and G4 (Chris's) cars together. Didn't realise Matt had gone for go faster stripes.

Am I too late for the 2010 Club calendar......?

073.jpg

074.jpg

Edited by Rays the roof (see edit history)

Good weather and time!

Great to see G4's Orange soop which looks the business.

Thought Matt H did well to make it there without blowing up his engine.....:D

Love these pictures of Matt H's and G4 (Chris's) cars together. Didn't realise Matt had gone for go faster stripes.

Am I too late for the 2010 Club calendar......?

You're so funny! :D

I ended up having a pretty heavy night out on Fri so i was still far to over the limit Sat morning to drive up. I know you missed me Ray ;)

Nice weather for it though

Hi guys.. i don't own a supra (but would love a manual single turbo one!) This post is lifted from nissansportz 350z forums i post on. Just thought this thread need some more pics!

Just popped down for a few hours and snapped a few pic's. some nice cars but a lot of tatty stuff too :dry:

Guest Rays the roof

19 is the best by far!

Look at the reflection in the car door and you can see one of the most beautiful cars ever designed.... :)