The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shameless Attention Thread.

Charlotte

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate started growing a beard a few weeks back. He said to me that it was getting very itchy, I asked him if he had given it a shampoo.... at which he scoffed. I had to explain to him that you need to wash your beard the same way as you do your hair or it will get dirty/greasy and itch like hell.

Clearly even some guys growing beards don't know that :D

It's not just that, facial hair in general can cause irritation for those with sensitive skin. Your mate might just have sensitive skin. I only have to go a day without a shave and my skin is irritated from the stubble (or bum fluff).

It's not just that, facial hair in general can cause irritation for those with sensitive skin. Your mate might just have sensitive skin. I only have to go a day without a shave and my skin is irritated from the stubble (or bum fluff).

I can always tell when I need a shave; 1 the stubble itches, and 2, the stubble scratches. ;)

Na, soon as he shampoo'd it he was right as rain lol.

I'm the same as you, if I go for a week or so without a shave I get really itchy. I do have sensitive skin though. If I even tried to grow a beard it would be laughable, bald patches everywhere lol.