the way I do it is,

in photoshop;

layer, duplicate layer, edit stroke :)

Image>Resize->Canvas size>Select Pixels>

awesome pics :thumbs:

I hope you practiced donutting on the lawn after you left. :D

Lovely car too.

:D LOL yes we did think about this :sly:

Looks like a stunner. You seem to have plenty of ground clearance on the front too. I always thought the top secret bumper was one of the lowest.

The car is standard ride height, suspension is on the list ;)

if suspension is on list, are you keeping it then?

Possibly, I have had 3 offers of 8.5k for it now, which is tempting, however I just can't find an rx-7 that I like, and I can't be without a car for long! If I were to keep the Sup, FMIC, and suspension is next.

Possibly, I have had 3 offers of 8.5k for it now, which is tempting, however I just can't find an rx-7 that I like, and I can't be without a car for long! If I were to keep the Sup, FMIC, and suspension is next.

Personally I'd say stick with the Supra, it looks nice, if it realibale and you know the car etc, stick with it, the styling wont date and the value is likely to hold reasonably strong on these.

Personally I'd say stick with the Supra, it looks nice, if it realibale and you know the car etc, stick with it, the styling wont date and the value is likely to hold reasonably strong on these.

I would love to keep it, but I just needed to free up some cash to get me moved out! I could sell it for around 9, and buy a rex for around 5, not sure I can justify keeping it that's all :(

I've never seen a chick outside washing and waxing a car, let alone claying lol :D

Lol I have spent 5 hours cleaning one of my old Supras before! This time however my boyfriend did all the washing, T-cutting, Clay bar and waxing, I did all the important bits like cleaning the windows and making the interior smell nice :D

I would love to keep it, but I just needed to free up some cash to get me moved out! I could sell it for around 9, and buy a rex for around 5, not sure I can justify keeping it that's all :(

When are you looking to move out? Is this money for a deposit or are you going to rent?

A good RX7 is a monster of a car :) Saw one the other night and it was lush.

When are you looking to move out? Is this money for a deposit or are you going to rent?

A good RX7 is a monster of a car :) Saw one the other night and it was lush.

No idea, whenever I decide where I want to move to, and if I want to rent or buy lol, I might just move in to one of the flats my parents are currently building for now, at least it gets me out the house and in to my own space! I am considering buying this rex if you're interested ;)