The mkiv Supra Owners Club

new to supra , pls i need some advice

luisito-awo

Guest Tayousei
blablabla

Are you a Vette fanboy who just trolls here? A Supra's looks are subjective, but imho, timeless (like an old ferrari or porsche.) It'll spank a Vette any day with minimal bolt ons, out perform it on a race track, and it'll do it all day without breaking down... Your advice is to buy a Vette? Lol. How about he wants a Supra, so suggest he buy a TT supra and help the guy out... He clearly doesn't want a Vette or else he wouldn't be here...

If you've bought it, then its too late for my comment, however I'd personally buy a TT to begin with...... saves all the f*cking about and you will end up spend more on the conversion that you would have if you'd bought a TT in the first place.

nigdy huju jebany nie nauczysz sie mojego tak jak ja znam twój piedolony psedo-jezyk ryży huju wyjebany 1000 lat temu przez wikingów

z twojej pierdolonej wielkiej brytani zostało zajebiste kurewskie murzyńskie wielkie gówno

do you understand what I wrote ? no? so go learn or try google hahahahahahah ryży huju

He might struggle with this, but I do understand what you wrote.

Kolego dorośnij, na tym forum nie ma miejsca na trole i pajaców jak ty. Wróć do forum Vetty i tam śliń się nad perspektywą zakupu jednej. Na temat Supry gówno wiesz.

With NO regards

Konrad

PS. To mods - you can ban this clown, he is waste of space and breath.

Guest jtjerry
He might struggle with this, but I do understand what you wrote.

Kolego dorośnij, na tym forum nie ma miejsca na trole i pajaców jak ty. Wróć do forum Vetty i tam śliń się nad perspektywą zakupu jednej. Na temat Supry gówno wiesz.

With NO regards

Konrad

PS. To mods - you can ban this clown, he is waste of space and breath.

praca na zmywaku w anglii upoważnia cie do pisania na ten temat?

Can someone enlighten me in English as to what this assclown is saying?

Something about don't be a troll and go back to the vette forum, that is about as far as my google-skillz got me :)

I assume "assclown" did the equivalent of txt speak with his, because the convertor came back with absolute crap :)

Never become (stay) by from your not instruct my so as know your 1000 year ago great negro great shit huju jebany sie piedolony psedo-jezyk ryży huju wyjebany wikingów pierdolonej brytani zajebiste kurewskie

Can someone enlighten me in English as to what this assclown is saying?

I have often wondered when the word "assclown" would be the correct word to use in a sentance. Now I understand the sort of person it refers to it has all become clear.

He is indeed an assclown of the highest order!

Why are there so many tits on this forum these days?

i couldn't agree more

some of the regulars need to chill and the influx of new user need to stop trying to replace their lack of knowledge with a bad attitude.

ive seen too many posts recently that start with a perfectly normal question and end in a slanging match :(

Can,t we ban this polish prick?.

nice attitude mate, your representing the club really well.

i cant see why people cant stay on topic these days and if you cant think of anything non offensive or even on topic dont bother

turbo'ing an NA is not at all complicated at all and can reach 500hp quite easily. Theres far to much negativaty bout doing it. Its just the same as going single with a TT except you will need to lower compression slightly using a thicker head gasket either from a TT or get 2mm gasket off a trader like boost logic. Internals are just as strong as the TTs. For transmissions you can either get a 6 speed for bout 2k or for a fraction of the price get a r154 tranny which will hold 500 quite easily with a good clutch.

Something about don't be a troll and go back to the vette forum, that is about as far as my google-skillz got me :)

Excuse me, it was me saying about him not being troll, but I hope "assclown" is directed to jtjerry ;)

Basically he said:

"you will never learn my language like i did learn your pseudo-language you f***ing d**k, ginger pe***s f***ed 1000 years ago by Vikings. Only massive nig**s shit is left from your big, proud f****ing Britain." - more or less....

I would like fellow members to stay grown up, especially DJButler - I'm also Polish and proud of it, and there is no need to animosity like this, because then you are representing same level like this sad half-brainer. Just ban him as requested after his first moronic post.

Excuse me, it was me saying about him not being troll, but I hope "assclown" is directed to jtjerry ;)

Basically he said:

"you will never learn my language like i did learn your pseudo-language you f***ing d**k, ginger pe***s f***ed 1000 years ago by Vikings. Only massive nig**s shit is left from your big, proud f****ing Britain." - more or less....

I would like fellow members to stay grown up, especially DJButler - I'm also Polish and proud of it, and there is no need to animosity like this, because then you are representing same level like this sad half-brainer. Just ban him as requested after his first moronic post.

Yes, it was directed at jtjerry :)

Your translation is a little more colourful :p

Sometimes I question whether it would be a good idea to only allow paid members to post in threads.

It would discourage trolling like this as I doubt people would pay a years membership just to start a flame war.

To be fair my dear chap, we don't tend to hang about in clobbering planks like this these days :) As you can see :sly:

-Ian