• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope, Supra would become Supras.

What about about areolae then? ;)

The apostrophe is for an abbreviation, in this case "nothing's" is the abbreviation of "nothing is". There is no true plural for "nothing".

Erm, yes. I know. I was being tongue in cheek. Since the apostrophe is used for an abbreviation (in this case) nothing should ever use it for the plural. Hence "The plural of nothing is nothing's".

Geddit?

By chance, when I was chatting to my supplier toda,y he mentioned that in the US the optional Toyota skirts/spats were actually sold under the TRD US brand rather than by Toyota.

So something else we have to thank the good old U S of A for :tongue:

I've also heard that they are ultra rare in the US, only a handful of Supras were ever sold in the US with them fitted.

Guest KARacing
Out of interest is the TRD kit freely available and how much is it?? It is the NICEST looking kit i have ever seen on a Supra - i know TRD stuff is normally S**T loads but its is lovely!!!!!!!

Suprasam

Yes, still available and the price is around £4400 Plus shipping

Guest KARacing
By chance, when I was chatting to my supplier toda,y he mentioned that in the US the optional Toyota skirts/spats were actually sold under the TRD US brand rather than by Toyota.

So something else we have to thank the good old U S of A for :tongue:

Half correct. Under TRD US Brand, such as Celica and MR-S there, but not Supra

Guest KARacing
You are not a trader on this bbs. You are therefore breaking club rules. Stoptrying to trade by hijacking established and respected traders.

Am I hijacking any trader's thread right now :yawn:

I just want to help all UK members to save ££££££££ on parts :)

No interest in making money yourself then? :rolleyes: Sorry to sound so cynical but it seems as if everytime Nic posts something you are there to correct, "advise" or help the other members save money. Judging by the search on Google, you seem to have joined many many more forums. Was this to offer your philanthropic advise too? :whistle:

Lets face it does it really matter what body kit someone has fitted, if they think it's one type then let them have their 15 mins, if someone buying the car thinks it is that kit and has not done their homework so be it.

Ours is OEM by the way.....LOL.