The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dean's New Toy.

SUPRALOOPY

Can anyone tell me if a TRD strut brace fits with a full UK bonnet scoop ?, wasted my money before with non stock bonnets and strut braces

You can have the outer scoop, but the inner metal air deflector will either be cut or removed (I removed mine totally)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have been putting some proper hours into deans car to keep costs down so I don't stray into days that are planned for other work. As said before Deans car has tuned into a project. This is just because it would spoil the car if not at least made clean allround (my fault). There were alot of silly bits that let the car down IMO so I have sort of done alot of these for very little cost just to make it better.

I just wish I was not going on holiday so I could finish it ready for Jap fest.

Dave:)

06052009521.jpg

06052009522.jpg

06052009523.jpg

06052009524.jpg

06052009525.jpg

06052009526.jpg

06052009527.jpg

06052009528.jpg

06052009529.jpg

06052009530.jpg

06052009531.jpg

06052009532.jpg

06052009533.jpg

Ha Ha

Only went in for the indicators to be tinted :D

Dave I see we have gone round to the back as well :D

Its going to look very cool, did you UK spec headlights arrive and did you get the new coil pack clips in the post ;)

I'm not talking to you:taped: Yes and yes BTW:p

I did while i was there:p However i lack the skill and the motor skills to carry out such work.

Ahhh you have been spying on it !

So do I lack such skills, thats why I asked Dave to do it :p, its not as expensive as a carbon bonnet all in and keeps the stock fitment which of course is spot on, not something an after market bonnet has in its favour