The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dean's New Toy.

SUPRALOOPY

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm cant wait to see this. Nice job there Dave. ;)

Surj

Spoke to Dave this morning and things progressing well, he is going to end up spraying almost the whole car by the sounds of it :D

He is going to spray the spark plug and fuse covers in the bay black as well, should look quite stealthy when finished :)

New UK headlights and new UK bonnet scoop getting picked up today

The vents are done and the mesh is on the bumper Surj. No pics until I'm happy. The modifiedkid and The raven came to see me today and are looking forward to the finished product. You will just have to wait I'm affraid.

Indeedy, going to be the nuts when shes done:D

ooooohh it's so exciting :D

It amazes me how fast some of you people get the funds together to mod your P&J's. I'm tempted to hammer the credit card just to try and keep up with you lot. :D

I always start with the intention to change very little, these cars just never stay that way for long !!, for me the best bit is making the changes and seeing the results

The worst bit is not being able to afford food for the month. :D

It can get a little out of hand, you have to make sure you choose a tuner/bodyshop who will keep you well informed of where you are spend wise, Dave for example has excellent communication and using the forum to follow progress with pics helps you keep track of progress

The car I am doing right now may appear to have quite a few changes going on but the cost is not as extreme as you may think

Ok after doing loads getting Deans front end done, I started on the rest and the more I looked the more I thought its gonna look great but.........

So I phoned Dean and told him what I thought. The result is this:rolleyes:

I am now making good of the sides and rear because I think that the amount of time and effort thats gone into the front, If I had just local'd the rest, Dean and myself would not be happy with the end result. I'm not going mad with it just making it better as there are quite a few dings and chips that would ruin the look if left.

Dave:)

05052009515.jpg

05052009516.jpg

05052009517.jpg

05052009519.jpg

05052009520.jpg