The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Best looking stock kitted aerotop I have seen

supra_aero

Personally, i think its well worth that. If its straight, genuine, and really is as clean as it looks on the pics.

How many facelift aero's did they make? IIRC its the rarest model. The only few I know of are Matt's, this one, and faye's one.

It would be good to know how many they made, when I got mine I only found one other which was a gorgeous RSP that came up again for sale a couple of years ago - back then they were looking for about 9k from what I remember.

shame about the gaps in the tailgate, could be open though I guess? :search: but it doesnt look likeit to me :)

Hmm, looks okay to me, my boot is like that too.

It may well be something to do with how the the facelift bootlock holds the tailgate down, as it certainly doesn't suffer with the rattle which the prefacelifts suffer from.

I retrofitted a prefacelift lock to my car and whilst the fit was tighter it highlighted the rattle, I hated the rattle so much I changed it back.

That'll probably be the result of a quick fix for the boot rubber issue.

Hmm, looks okay to me, my boot is like that too.

It may well be something to do with how the the facelift bootlock holds the tailgate down, as it certainly doesn't suffer with the rattle which the prefacelifts suffer from.

I retrofitted a prefacelift lock to my car and whilst the fit was tighter it highlighted the rattle, I hated the rattle so much I changed it back.

I didnt know there was that change on the facelifts :) makes sense though after 4 years worth of Supra's boots rattling :D thanks for the info :thumbs:

It might be a facelift but it doesn't make it worth that much, my black aerotop was a fresh import 100% perfect with 40k and I got 5k for it.

It certainly does. A facelift aero as said is a rare thing. If it was a 2002 it would be worth even more...