The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire/Nottinghamshire Summer Meet And BBQ maybe a kickaround :)

j1mb0b1

What Date in june is best for you ??  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What Date in june is best for you ??

• Sat 6th
    • Sun 7th
    • Sat 13th
    • Sun 14th
    • Sat 20th
    • Sun 21st
    • Sat 27th
    • Sun 28th

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it have to be football? Can we not play hide and seek or tig?

Kiss catch? :blink:

Well poll ends in 29 days so you will know the date by then so you could find out, hope to see you there bud would like to see your supe as you have already seen mine :p

Yer would be good to meet you guys. All depends on where the car is at, whether the GF allows me some freedom and whether work allows :)

Will subscribe to thread though

Oh yeah, I can't do the 21st as I'm going to Japfest aswell.

Best off staying away from the 20th and 21st then :) dont want it to clash with other events !!!

Will be nice to have you there marc, Another good looking supe to add to the list :thumbs:

Guest Supra Adam

i would pssibly be up for a meet dependant on work, although may still not have a supra when the time comes

Guest Supra Adam
Good choice bud :) you been out for a drive in one yet ?

no not yet buddy, i know some people who have had experiences with them and they have told me they never been in anythin like it

One lad i know, his mate used to have one, dont know if he is/was on here but he is called steve and apparently that was pushing out over 700BHP, single turbo conversion etc by all accounts pretty mental

• 2 weeks later...
no not yet buddy, i know some people who have had experiences with them and they have told me they never been in anythin like it

One lad i know, his mate used to have one, dont know if he is/was on here but he is called steve and apparently that was pushing out over 700BHP, single turbo conversion etc by all accounts pretty mental

I dont no him but i can beleave it :) i would love to drive a car with that much power maybe one day ;)

Right people,

We have 10 days to pick a day to do this at the moment there is a 3 way tie, Need some more votes :)

i will go its only up the road ;)

Nice one :thumbs:looks like its going to be a good turn out

looks like you could be the one who puts the winning vote in for the date we have a 3 way tie any chance you could pick a date out of them 3 date? :)