The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Wheels & Aerocatches Fitted

p111ddy

what size is it?

How much and where from?

I really like

Sorry for the long link :D

http://www.garagewhifbitz.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=7172&category_id=1993&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=53

I prefered it with the other wheels tbh, these one's look like a turbo compressor wheel :)

Do they whistle as you go faster? ;)

Haha well as I don't have a turbo so this will do for now :D

Looks really great Mike mate & just fitted my new wheels today too that i got off JamieP ;)

Just seen mate, looking good :cool:

its the meet in northampton on sunday if you want to come up for it mate? would be nice!

Just posted on the thread mate, cheers

i think the spoiler goes well. a stock spoiler or anything else wouldnt look right.

The centre caps need to be silver though.

I know what you mean but tbh I only got these as it worked out cheaper then two, possibly three tyres for my Volks & these are the widths & size I wanted for my Trafficstars. So rather then shell out stupid money on wheels & realise there no good I thought I'd try these out for a bit. Plus its a nice change as I get bored with my car very easy :(

Taken individually, many of the styling mods would look pants IMO.

Collectively its a different story - you've pulled that off brilliantly mate, with everything complimenting everything else.

Looks great!

yep exactly, with a do luck front for example it wouldnt look right. stock spoiler would look wrong...

Taken individually, many of the styling mods would look pants IMO.

Collectively its a different story - you've pulled that off brilliantly mate, with everything complimenting everything else.

Looks great!

Thanks fella :)

I liked your car with the old wheels on mate, and I still like it a lot. I expected those wheels to ruin it a little but they work well. Nice 1:)

Same here & to be honest & so did I but I'm happy with the outcome now ;)

yep exactly, with a do luck front for example it wouldnt look right. stock spoiler would look wrong...

;)

Mmm, I'm not convinced. I think de-spoilered and a nice set of dark Volks TE37 (or similar) would make that look a whole lot better.. :)

Then I'd be following a trend ;)

The car looks nice ... I like that bonnet :D ... any more front pics please :)

Not yet but will have over the weekend if the sun comes out :D

Did i see you say trafficstars? and looking at that rear wing..... just buy robs car :D

Give us a shout next time your down, you and rob can be ironing board enthusiasts together :p

Oh and it does look very nice!!! :D

haha I want a car that spends more time on the road then a drive thanks :p

I'll give you guys shout soon :)

i like it and think it would be better if wheels were all fully white or gold or silver..

Thanks :) I am trying to get someone to photoshop them for me in different colours & with the centers the same colour as the wheels now.

Its fixed now :tongue:

Good, good & about time too :D ;)