The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ban Michael for charity!!!! MKIVSUPRA.NET's Comic Relief Appeal

Alex

I'd pay to see Michael in a bathtub of baked beans! :)

haha :D

Seriously though, how about a list of the hours along with the name of the person paying for the ban during that hour so you know that a particular hour is your doing.

Think that will make it more interesting and maybe get a few punters in, altough early morning hours will be dull.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon people. Get sponsoring.

You not what will happen if you don't. You'll be effectively saying that you don't mind him and you'll never be able to complain about Michael ever again.

So all you Care Bears who find him too edgy, put your cash where your complaints are and get him banned.

Normally I can resist the many heart felt pleadings for Red Nose Day, children with berry-berry, old ladies with sick pussies etc etc. but when I saw this one I couldn't say no :)

My small donation will help keep him away from us for a few more hours.

UPDATE: £216.00 - ALMOST A FULL DAY/NIGHT BAN :D

Well done Michael.

G

I'm really grateful to the handful of you who have been really generous with your donations, obviously you paid the money in because you hate me but I'd also like to think it's because you want to support a relatively worthy cause.

I wouldn't normally go for Comic Relief as a charity myself because I don't really care about Africa etc (but they do a lot of work in the UK), I tend to favour the Cancer ones, but I hoped that I might be able to get 100 people to donate £1.00 - unfortunately people either dislike the charity (or Lenny Henry?) or seem to think they have to give £10+ when that's really not the case, even 10p would be better than nothing.

I don't want to force this upon anyone but thought that throwing myself on the sword in this way might generate a bit of interest, maybe it was a daft idea? I'm not really going to suffer with a 26 hour ban though, if you want me to feel some pain you need to try harder.

So 10p, £1.00... 56p... whatever you can spare, one less can of exotic juice this month could make a difference to someone less fortunate and you'll also get rid of me for a bit.

I would like to donate but would prefer not to leave my details on the red nose site.

Does the club take payments ?

You can donate anonymously on the website, click the "Sponsor Me" button and uncheck the two options:

Display my name on this fundraiser's page, which can be viewed by the public.

and

Display my donation on this fundraiser's page, which can be viewed by the public

You don't even need to give a real name and address, the only bit that needs to be accurate is the card details for the payment. The "Wacky Monkeyhero" donation on the page is me testing this out.

I don't want to force this upon anyone but thought that throwing myself on the sword in this way might generate a bit of interest, maybe it was a daft idea? I'm not really going to suffer with a 26 hour ban though, if you want me to feel some pain you need to try harder.

But Michael...

How do I live without you? I want to know. How do I breathe without you? If you ever go, how do I ever, ever survive? How do I, how do I, oh, how do I live?

...I'm waiting till pay day.

Id like better value for my money, £10 a day and i will make a large donation, come on its for charity;)

Says the man who goes through cars like most people go through underwear changes.

C'mon, you've got pots of the green stuff. Get him gone....