The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car geometry 'Tech Talk' - near Tamworth - Sunday 5th April

SteveR

Ryanair (who i hate) can get me to east midlands for

Sun, 5 Apr 09

FlightFR 1413 07:40 Depart

08:45 Arrive , should leave plenty of time, so I could get there with ash and back with Dunk? on the flybe flight if thats OK with you two gents?

Not a problem.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wave:

just a few days to go, can everyone below please confirm they are attending.

Reminder: don't forget to bring some change to pay for your tea/coffee & biscuits on the day and some more just in case the rumoured bacon butties make an appearance!

Attending:

01. SteveR

02. AlexM

03. bignum

04. Wez

05. TrickTT

06. Andy Blyth

07. AshBhp

08. M45sey

09. Pete

10. Ryan.G

11. Ian R

12. Dnk

13. AndyBandit

14. GJD

15. Pete's +1

16. M5W TT

17. Chiefgroover

Corner weight measurement: AlexM

Geo mesurement: bignum

Sighting Geo assessment: Pete

edit - I've stuck the confirmations into post #2 on the first page.

Edited by SteveR (see edit history)

Just to confirm this is the address, correct?

Academy workshop

Unit 2, Plot 14 Brindley Close

Holly Lane Industrial Estate

Atherstone

Warwickshire

United Kingdom

CV9 2GA

Yep. That and other useful info (e.g. arrival time of 10:30 am) is in post #1. :)

Yes from me.

is ok to bring the wife?

Shes not interested in the talk just wants to be with me and were goin shopping after

ok, but don't expect an early finish - I'd estimate we won't be done before 3, probably 4, possibly 5 depending on how much you guys ask. ;) Nothing stopping you leaving early if you need to, don't park where you might get blocked in.

yep from me Steve, are we going for something to eat aftwards??

Yeah for those that fancy it we'll find a pub nearby, Chris will recommend a plce I'm sure. nom nom. :D

This will also make sure we're not there asking questions until 1am, like one previous group! :blink:

ok, but don't expect an early finish - I'd estimate we won't be done before 3, probably 4, possibly 5 depending on how much you guys ask. ;) Nothing stopping you leaving early if you need to, don't park where you might get blocked in.

Yeah for those that fancy it we'll find a pub nearby, Chris will recommend a plce I'm sure. nom nom. :D

This will also make sure we're not there asking questions until 1am, like one previous group! :blink:

Cheers, im actually hoping not to go shopping:d

Pub sounds good afterwards