Supra snow pics.

marc_p

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

666 not a good plate,we had a car with 666 plate on and had nothing but trouble from the day we had it,it was like an omen.

By the way your car has a runny nose :D

haha yeh its been said before, luckily the supra has been good to me and not been any hassle, when the plate was on my old astra that had quite a few probs so I think all of the devils work was done on that one!! ;) Incidentely when I bought the plate the guy from DVLA said to me 'I have to tell you that the number 666 has been linked to the devil/satan' lol quality.

By the way your car has a runny nose :D

sorry carp pic

:rlol: :rlol: brilliant

Here was mine last Monday.

The first pic is my van. You can see where i've opened the boot and my spoiler has made another spoiler in the snow lol.

The third pic shows the road where a delivery van later got stuck for about half an hour. He kept sliding back down the hill so i thought it might be a good idea to move the supra lol. The last pic was about 30mins after i had moved it.

DSC01052a.JPG

DSC01054a.JPG

DSC01056a.JPG

DSC01057a.JPG

Edited by supragold (see edit history)

this was as bad as it got, here next to Loch Lomond!

this was at 5:30 am last monday morning

i keep watching the forecast's, praying for a good snow fall .. look's like were getting none! all we've had of the weather since thursday has been dry, sunny and very, very cold, it was that nice today polished both our car's