The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Na - tt conversions in stock

keron

why did you email me saying £2600 when you advertise here at £2300 ?

yes please read the 1st post. £2300 is for the 5 speed manual or 6 speed. £2600 is for a auto tt as i change the gearbox/prop etc too...

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bud.. ;)

Apart from the £2300 to do the conversion, what other costs would be involved for parts required?

I understand you would need a stronger clutch which will cost approx £350 but is there anything else I would need.

I don't want to pay to ship the car to you to find out that I need to get more work done.

I would rather do it all in one go.

Hi Bud.. ;)

Apart from the £2300 to do the conversion, what other costs would be involved for parts required?

I understand you would need a stronger clutch which will cost approx £350 but is there anything else I would need.

I don't want to pay to ship the car to you to find out that I need to get more work done.

I would rather do it all in one go.

just the clutch mate...unless you wanted to get a fmic kit fitted at the same time which i stock...can do one for approx £270 fully fitted...(full kit)

Okay.. so £3k all in.

I am 2 months away from having all the money (just have £2300 at the moment) so will have to see if you still have one in when I am ready to go.

from me £2570 for the na-tt and a fmic kit fitted...then the clutch of your choice...

has anyone ever used the exedy ones like these?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EXEDY-CLUTCH-KIT-TOYOTA-SUPRA-3-0-2JZ-GE-93-93_W0QQitemZ390086544599QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item5ad2f84cd7&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 (standard)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EXEDY-RACING-CLUTCH-KIT-TOYOTA-SUPRA-JZA80-3-0-2JZ-GE_W0QQitemZ330341581324QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item4ce9e4820c&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 (race)

seem quite cheap i think??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.