The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra 650bhp

Guest dominic2005

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EEk the engine bays got a bit of corrosion in it :( Looks like it was a blinged up motor at one point. If you've just brought it in from Japan I would have every item thats supposed to be on it checked by a pro to see what is actually on the car for your own peace of mind. Somebodies stuck an intregrale sticker on your ecu, what they have actually done to the ecu however is a complete unknown. If you have an AFR guage what sort of AFR's are you running at WOT? Do you have an EGT guage as well to help complete the picture? If it was my car I'd be taking it easy until I knew it was running right. And I'm afraid I'd have to agree with the others your written english is not brilliant and very hard to understand.

Welcome Dom, loving the colour of your new sup. This place has a wealth of information available to you which i've found invaluable so you should be grand with your new project. As other have said though, your new cars engine bay looks rather slap-dash (probably the previous owner in Japan) and I personally would not like to run it hard untill someone had found and checked all the parts that are meant to be on it and checked it was mapped for UK fuel and cold norn iron air! I would probably take the turbo off infact and change it for a smaller frame turbo as its bloody huge! Good luck with your build though, should look the part when your done:)