The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra 650bhp

Guest dominic2005

Guest dominic2005

Sorry mate have no more pics new bodykit going on after xmas and toatal reaspray brother nobile on pistonheads gun metal grey 25000 its the only at that price.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dominic2005

Thanks mate iam from newry there's alot of guys out there think i dont know wat iam taking about i don;t usealy go on fourms i know a enought about cars more than most people

Guest dominic2005

HI mate iam waiting on some money come my way after xmas then iam going to get it tuned up. Put new clutch in hks twin plate ok for awile slipping again going to change to act clutch 1000hp like old car then will race anybody

Thanks mate iam from newry there's alot of guys out there think i dont know wat iam taking about i don;t usealy go on fourms i know a enought about cars more than most people

I am sure you know a lot about cars and there is a lot more to learn from people on here BUT on a forum like this your attention to spelling and grammar will pay great dividends, it is actually painful trying to decipher what you're saying otherwise. Many people will lose patience and as such your knowledge won't be improved.

HI mate iam waiting on some money come my way after xmas then iam going to get it tuned up. Put new clutch in hks twin plate ok for awile slipping again going to change to act clutch 1000hp like old car then will race anybody

Thats great...... but can you go outside and get us some pictures of your engine bay?

:)

hi dominic, welcome. genuinely interested, did you say your last car was 1000 bhp??

quick word of advice too, try to make your messages sound less aggressive, ie; with the comments about your knowlege of cars. there are alot of people of here with alot of knowlege who might possibly tear you apart and interrogate you about what you think you know. all fine if you know your stuff, but at the same time, no-one likes a big head! :)