The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra: with or without spoiler?

shaft

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Supe's look more 'classy' without a rear spoiler, but more 'tuner/racey' with one, so it depends what look you want to go for.

Obviously, the kit will affect the look, but ultimately with a kit you want something that compliments the lines and shape of the Supe, so the classy-racey look would still be valid :)

marc my names adnan lol.

the spoiler i dont think you cant tell is a proper carbon fibre wing and it does look very good with the car but i just dont know, i want it to look unique, not like its missing something.

I know, I just put your username, it's not like my first name is marc_p :p:d

Don't like the whites supes spoiler - TBH it's god awful. The black with TRD - Nice! BUtas you say not original. Have owned a supe with Veilside for a year, and I was embarrased to drive it around, the spoiler was just too much of a statement (I didn't put it on, was there when imported it) so got rid.

Don't forget though, they are there for a reason - people taking them off??:scare::bye::cry:

Looks much better...but to be honest, have a stock spolier, it compliments the Supra on any bodykit...I would never change the stock spoiler to be honest...

im thinking of getting a standard spoiler and at least trial fitting it, reakon thats what ill end up doing.