The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2009 suggestions

rob wild

Do you think you could stand Ellis forcing you to play lego starwars on DS all the way to Le Mans:D

Vicki x

Plus do you think you can sit with your knees round your ears for 8 hrs??

Im sure my passanger seat will be free and besdies I wont be able to hear much else over the scream of the T51 :D

Guest Killer Heels
Me and Lynz will be going to Le Mans again .

I'll try not to fall out of the chair again in my sleeping bag :innocent::)

Spoil sport that was one of the highlights ;)

:rlol: if sted's not doing that i am not going

I agree Lynz - completly the best bit of the weekend!

Guest Killer Heels
Do you think you could stand Ellis forcing you to play lego starwars on DS all the way to Le Mans:D

Vicki x

I am sure i can - besides i am soooo good at it :)

Plus do you think you can sit with your knees round your ears for 8 hrs??

Im sure my passanger seat will be free and besdies I wont be able to hear much else over the scream of the T51 :D

Thanks Mikey - can you put up with me playing Lego Starwars on the DS for 8 hours? Saying that since i have it nearly completed i may have to get an even more annoying game!

K x

Ive got a suggestion...sort of...

This year im making a big effort to improve my photography, which is becoming a hobby of mine. If anyone wants any taking of their car and have any locations in mind then ill happily make you a CD full of photos, you'll be doing me a favour because the more i take the more ill improve. Obviously this is free for club members and i can either do them at events or on a more private basis. I only ask that you find the locations yourselves because i dont really have time to scour the country for them :)

This year im making a big effort to improve my photography, which is becoming a hobby of mine. If anyone wants any taking of their car and have any locations in mind then ill happily make you a CD full of photos, you'll be doing me a favour because the more i take the more ill improve. Obviously this is free for club members and i can either do them at events or on a more private basis. I only ask that you find the locations yourselves because i dont really have time to scour the country for them :)

Looks like you'll be doing the lakes run with us in the sumer then. Just got back fro up there this weekend.....:) Some of the roads are terrific but some are a bit dodgy for Supes but we'll have to take a couple of chances while we are up there..!!

H.

Happily take some of mine when my singles conversions finished end of Jan ;)