The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another pistonheads "Showcar"

csa

I dont see how he could run a claimed 470+bhp on 95octane fuel they dont sell anything else at the pumps there. surely the stock turbos would decintegrate with poor detonation. There would be internal wear in the car he probably doesnt even know. would that figure be possible with stock turbos?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They dont call it the rip off republic for nothing! do you think its meant to be a euro sign there instead of pounds? even at that its still over priced!

Doubt it!

Euros are almost 1 for 1 with the pound due to the mess the worlds economy is in...

1.116 Euro to £1 pound last time I checked. :(

Guest kilconleaboy
"Anyone who usually calls their car a 'showcar' is usually a chav kroozer"

Hit the nail o n the h e a d

Bet there is not a dyno sheet to confirm the power

Nice Car. Not... I.ve seen nicer cars poking out of a skip.

Guest kilconleaboy
Am I imagining it, or does the price of MKIV Supras go up in inverse proportion to the vendors ability to string a coherent English sentence together? Has bad taste ever come at such a high price as with this current crop of "show cars"? Pebble Beach eat your heart out :)

Ah Nice Car.. Bet the picture look well on your wall. DREAMER