The mkiv Supra Owners Club

£25 trackday tasters

michael

http://www.motorsportvision.co.uk/trackdays/trackdays.asp?circuit=all&sponsor=arriveanddrive&msvcode=arriveanddrive

Club MSV, MotorSport Vision’s in-house trackday department, has introduced ‘Arrive and Drive’ trackdays at three of its circuits, where drivers can take their own car onto the track for just £25. Arrive and Drive sessions will take place at Snetterton, Brands Hatch and Cadwell Park this December. The event is designed to offer drivers a first taste of circuit driving without having to commit to a full trackday.

Alex Baker, Trackday Organiser at Club MSV, said: 'Arrive and Drive gives you the chance to experience every aspect of a normal trackday event and all you need to take part is a car, a driving licence and some enthusiasm. The track is really the only place that you can explore the ever-increasing performance of the latest cars safely and legally, and we are keen to encourage drivers to come along and have a go on our circuits.'

Customers that have booked a Club MSV trackday within the past 12 months will also be entitled to a 20 minute slot free of charge if they introduce a friend to the scheme. Arrive and Drive trackdays are available for £25 and will take place on the following dates:

Snetterton - Sunday 7 December

Cadwell Park - Saturday 13 December

Brands Hatch - Sunday 21 December

Spectators are welcome free of charge and can also experience a flying passenger lap beside a Club MSV instructor for a small fee.

You only get 20 minutes but it might be of interest to anyone who just wants a play without spending £100+

• 2 weeks later...

First of all it was my first day track,I`ve been to nurburgring but didn`t drive ,I went there with my diesel carJ,I`ve got there around 1 pm 2 hours before the booking time,I went for noise level check ,I`m running a blitz nur spec cat back with the cats still on and noise level was 101 db at 5000 rpm,limit is 105 db , but to

Be honest my supe sound like baby compared with the evo`s , tvr`s and skyline`s that were with me on a track.after I sign on ang got my safety helmet(10£) I went for briefing twice J and from that moment my

Hart start beating very fast ,legs start shaking and a strange feeling in my stomach ,

I`ve got on the track and after 2 laps of warming up my passenger didn`t feel godJ do to a down hill at more then 80-90 mph and once u get at bottom of it all your intern organs move and get ready for a up hill

My supe is pretty stock uk car.,my rear tires are budget paid 320 for the pair 265/35.19 and I can assure u that they stick to the ground,running uk brakes they felt all right having problems with overheating, loosing coolant in the past I worried but after fallowing your advice and replacing the rad cap

With a Toyota one no problems since .thanks for that.

Being the only novice on track I felt a bit unsecured and the corners that I was thinking they r to tide., other cars they were just flyingL,and who said u don`t have time to think it` was damn right

For 35£ it`s one experience that I`ll never forget,after 20 min on that track I felt so tired,my legs,arms

Everything was in pain ,couldn`t eat or drink after that and the same happened to my passenger J

I`ll sort out some videos and pics later on

Thank for letting me share this with u and hope u have a great time too if u ever go to

Brands Hatch

Sorry for my bad English

Tips:u can swap drivers during the race

If u want professional photos go on a earlier time then 3 pm(20£+frame)