The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra luuurve fading..bills...bills..

turbonut

Well, the supra's turned into a bottomless money bucket this year, latest bill big and getting bigger :( Seem to be spending endlessly over the last 12 months. I know their old cars now but........:rolleyes:

Even found myself thinking the unthinkable last night, sell!! :giveup: Sorry, having a winge :imsorry:

Must be others thinking along the same lines :search:

One very miserable turbonut

x

You have to think what else you would do with the money you would have been spending on the car if you sell.

If there is loads of good things you could be spending on and wouldnt miss the car that much I would sell up.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to think what else you would do with the money you would have been spending on the car if you sell.

If there is loads of good things you could be spending on and wouldnt miss the car that much I would sell up.

I thought this too - but if you arent currently saving for said item its not worth buying imho

I bought a bike in the hope that it would make me desire the sup less, it didnt work:rolleyes:

Well, the new coilovers arrived with Ash today, will take up the rest of the parts for him to fit so hopefully should be all go by Saturday evening :)

Probably sounds pathetic but its like having a constantly poorly child on your hands, you just worry and feel down about it, and wonder whats going to happen next......:( I still have to use the supra occasionaly but each time it goes over a bump or pot hole I wince. My cracked spine and loose fillings are looking forward to the relief of new suspension :D

Ok, get a grip....:banghead::twak:

Can't even be bothered to wash it at the 'mo :rolleyes: Mind you, it is about -2 C by the time I get home from work :cold:

Well, the new coilovers arrived with Ash today, will take up the rest of the parts for him to fit so hopefully should be all go by Saturday evening :)

Probably sounds pathetic but its like having a constantly poorly child on your hands, you just worry and feel down about it, and wonder whats going to happen next......:( I still have to use the supra occasionaly but each time it goes over a bump or pot hole I wince. My cracked spine and loose fillings are looking forward to the relief of new suspension :D

Can't even be bothered to wash it at the 'mo :rolleyes: Mind you, it is about -2 C by the time I get home from work :cold:

use warm water then, excuses excuses excuses:D

What on earth on?

Off the top of my head:

5k for car

2k for wheels

1k on bodywork (which still needs loads more bits and bobs)

2k insurance

Stereo system(no boom box though;) )

2.5k on new engine and other various repairs

Can't remember what else at the moment

Then I have a few bits sat at home which will remain a mystery to you all until fitted:sly:

Manhood extensions mainly I suspect :D

Oh, and paint for his dash.

Unfortunately filling the rest of the condom up with tissue paper wasn't as effective as I'd first hoped:( It cost me f-all though.

The Supra is still the most effective extension:d

I think he bought Nizam's carpet. ;)

He tried to sell it to me but I managed to resist temptation.

use warm water then, excuses excuses excuses:D

:yeahthat: :tumble:

Drive around them ;)

So, you've not had the displeasure of driving around the seemingly bomb damaged pitted patchwork of roads of Wolverhampton :D the only way I'd miss them is by teaching the car to levitate ;) Saves being spectacularly squashed when I have to stray into the oncoming traffic to avoid a hole :p

....or part ex the supe for a tank :D Never be short of a parking space then either :eyebrows: