Im very upset

Guest Nizam

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I suppose the hearing impaired bit doesn't matter in this thread or any others, yep I feel for the guy from that point of view but it doesn't stop him paying the going rate for stuff or being patient if members try to help him out.

He said he can put new lense and paint black inside. So we had good deal to give him vibe speaker plus 60quid.

60quid is include to fit my headlight, and hid light. so i gave him my headlight and he said he will finish this saturday.

Sounds expensive to me from a 'mate'.

This is why I do most of my work myself. Reconditioning the lights isn't a difficult job. It just requires a bit of patience and being careful.

As for the insesant ridiculing that has followed, it's times like this which makes me sad to be associated to the club. How you can get so much entertainment of one guys misery confounds me.

As for the insesant ridiculing that has followed, it's times like this which makes me sad to be associated to the club. How you can get so much entertainment of one guys misery confounds me.

Well said, I can't understand how it's found to be so amusing.

It would be nice to see a picture of the headlight Niz. :)

Sounds expensive to me from a 'mate'.

This is why I do most of my work myself. Reconditioning the lights isn't a difficult job. It just requires a bit of patience and being careful.

Unfortunatly it was more than just a refurb, he wanted the clear lenses fitted too, which seems like a much more difficult job. One i wasn't prepared to try for the first time on someone elses car.

Niz seems to have had a lot of bad luck with his car. Who ever did the respray must have been blind. Also the VS spoiler with wooden blades, covered with fake carbon sheeting.... it's all very "350z with skirts held on with woodscrews"-esque.

I've only had brief dealing's with Niz, found him very pleasant and he posted the item i bought off him within a few days of me buying.

I'm with Pete on this one.

I'm not. As with Sue and Gary.

We were one of the few people who defended Nizam constantly when he was targeted.

However over time, I have found him to be inconsistent in behavior, annoying and now just dishonest. Why should someone who doesn't treat all members with respect expect it?

Sorry he misled me and others on many occasions, and now has shown evidence of further slyness and backstabbing. Sorry - No sympathy from me.

I've read it all, who are we to believe? :)

I've read it all and most of the other 'for sale' threads and 'can somone do some work for f*ck all' threads and I'm saying that he had this coming as he is always after paying far too little despite over inflated prices when selling.

I've read it all and most of the other 'for sale' threads and 'can somone do some work for f*ck all' threads and I'm saying that he had this coming as he is always after paying far too little despite over inflated prices when selling.

Buying things cheap and selling others for profit? My word, this man should be hung! :D:p

I agree, ok yes we don't have to comment or jest at him. But he comes on here and posts in the supra chat section that "i'm very upset"... I read thinking - o dear, I hope nothing bad has happened.

As I click the thread I think....

is it a head gasket failure?

is it a turbo failure?

has he had an accident?

No. He is complaining about some lights which may cost £60 to rectify. :rolleyes:

And furthermore, he doesn't expect people to be annoyed when we find out the surrounding circumstances about the situation! :blink:

i doubt there is members on here openly willing to rip others off...

maybe niz just tries to hard for discounts and can be a cheeky monkey as to getting free work and due to some issues he asks for help more than others would as maybe he is used getting done things faster at home or in his family...

maybe he doesnt realise what he is doing but if he does then that is not on.

my 2p

Pete, read the whole thread,

To be honest after 9 pages of threads tonight and reading various other things behind the scenes I really don't have the energy.

May I will tomorrow and change my mind. At the moment he's only currently causing me work and his name keeps coming up time after time. It's not going to last much longer one way or another.

Hi im back again. sorry i was working whole day. Right is nothing wrong to gary. it about what has he done and im not quite impressed.

so anyway i give to bodyshop tommorow ans should be fine.

I can't belive is a long thread lol.

I will let you know when my headlight finish