The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm buying a Supra

Stonkin

i think its a manual looking at the second pic, but when it was on autotrader i thought it was an auto, seems to have gone from there now

realy dont think i should travel 3 hrs when realistically i cant buy it until mine has gone though, a shame, as it seems just what i was looking for

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Guys,

that my black beauty - And those of you that dont know me I am from the TOC. The cars spot on (honestly) and i've had loads of timewasters with crap p/x's - However no-one has actually been to see the car.

Have a few people interested at the minute and i'm sure the first genuine person will buy it.

However i had a problem with the alarm (see thread in mkiv technical) which is why i had to put off a few people from viewing as it was pointless in them viewing the car if they could not drive it (dodgy immobiliser!)

by the way Its an AUTOMATIC ( manual at that price :eek: )

Cheers

Rash -

p.s. some of you may have seen me in my Honda NSX at the Northern meet @ Showcase a couple of months ago.

its an auto bobbeh, but i dont mind that, have driven both and actually quite like the auto.

Rash, i was the guy that called you this afternoon :-) did u say u had someone viewing it tonight? and have u had the immobiliser fixed? my only issue, is that it is a very long wahy for me to travel, and i still have to sell mine first, dont wana fall in love with it and have to walk away, oh dear, whata predicament :-(

Hi mate,

after reading the post i thought - ohh the guy from Bracknell,,,, :)

Yep a chap off the Toyota Owners Club has viewed it and said he wants to buy it.

He is going to try and sort out his finances by Monday as he is going abroad on holiday monday evening so its all a bit rushed.

Sorted the immobiliser by getting an electronics company to bypass it.

You are a long way away - however i sold my last few UK supra's to: 2 in Reading, 1 in Portsmouth, 1 in Bristol, 1 in Cardiff and one went to Chester. :tongue:

Rash.

Homer, cheers! Oh Dear, was planning a possible trip there this saturday. Have spoken to quite a few garages over the last week ro so, a lot of them are syaing i really shouldnt be trying to hold out for a uk spec Supra and that i may get a better lower mileage car for less money. Insurance doesnt matter as A-Plan charge the same for japs or uk's, are parts that much more expensive for japs or harder to get hold of?

Is there anywhere that u guys would recommend me visiting (very reputable garages) this w'end to try and find some nice cars? live in bracknell, but dont really mind travelling a bit

Thanks,

i really love the look of this car, as i cant post in that section, thought i would mention it here

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=35077

and i also like this one, its on here, the trader and ebay, i really dont know if i should or shouldnt be considerign jap cars here, wish someone could answer this question for me:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18290&item=4537083850&rd=1

Well i've got 2 cars 2 look at this w'end, both advertised on here, 1 of which i'm sure most of you may know. I'm not gona mention who as i dont want anyone writing anything bad about the car on here, thats not fare. Allthough the guy seems very honest and its one i cant wait to see.

Still not sold the Scooby yet though, can i not tempt anyone? :-)