The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra attention

Guest CoolsBlue

Guest CoolsBlue

/\ cheers guigsy, talking over the internet is different from face to face, most of the time it sounds different when written out than spoken..if you get what i mean?

but hopefully soon ill get to bring my supra down to a meet to see everyone for real, should get along well!!

(SUPRAS RULE!!):D

Don't worry Kev, it's to be expected when you post up some of the rubbish you do now and again ;) :D Must admit that I often get questions about the supra on the driveway; the postman, milkman, the local council bloke, gas bloke, even the local pizza hut delivery driver ask how the project is coming along!

How far off are you from getting your car finished? I know it's been a long project but haven't seen any real updates from you lately.

Went shopping in Bournemouth late today, only space I could find close to the shop I wanted was right outside The Brasshouse on Westover Road. As we got out the car, one of the yobs stood outside with a pint said 'w*****r'. Another said 'I wouldnt park there mate, we will ave ur wheels'. As I locked up and we began to walk off toward the shop, one of them said 'oi! I'm talking to you....t*****r'. My wife asked me to move the car...after a moments thought, I went back, I unlocked it and as we were getting in, one of said yobs said 'yeah, rev up and f**k off before we nick your f*****g wheels'.

I had a few options open to me at that point, and as is the way after events such as these, I'm sat here mulling them over wondering if I chose the right one.

Guest CoolsBlue
Don't worry Kev, it's to be expected when you post up some of the rubbish you do now and again ;) :D Must admit that I often get questions about the supra on the driveway; the postman, milkman, the local council bloke, gas bloke, even the local pizza hut delivery driver ask how the project is coming along!

How far off are you from getting your car finished? I know it's been a long project but haven't seen any real updates from you lately.

i was of work for around 2 months...just got back on track, moneys rolling back in, and have all the bits to get her back onto the road. after its on the road and running, ill have it resprayed...colour isnt decided yet, hopefully it will be running in december/early jan, just havnt got time lately to work on it, as work for us has gotten more busy=more work=more hours=less sleep

did some work today, but nothing big for a while, sorted a cam, will get some upto date pics posted soon, cant wait to show you all my supra's interior

do they have net in police cells now ?

i reckon thats where i might be if i was spoken to that with wife with me

me too, last week i was at a food take away shop with my best friend, after a nice meal we went to pay so i left the ten pounds on the counter. Anways these two blokes walked in both taller than me and drunk. They went to the counter and saw my ten pounds so my mate said get your ten pounds, the guy turns to my mate who is only small and says "you got a problem". My mate did not say a word, so i turned around and said to him i have problem,to which he came towards me but i didnt back down i was so close from punching him but i stopped as i saw the camera, so i told the id*ot to punch me and he did not so i swore at him so bad he apologised. Let me tell you one thing if someone swore at me or anyone i know i dont care how tall big they are i would never back down,thats what my good mates taught me never fear anyone except god trust me mate i would of not said a word and just smacked him up

Guest CoolsBlue
me too, last week i was at a food take away shop with my best friend, after a nice meal we went to pay so i left the ten pounds on the counter. Anways these two blokes walked in both taller than me and drunk. They went to the counter and saw my ten pounds so my mate said get your ten pounds, the guy turns to my mate who is only small and says "you got a problem". My mate did not say a word, so i turned around and said to him i have problem,to which he came towards me but i didnt back down i was so close from punching him but i stopped as i saw the camera, so i told the id*ot to punch me and he did not so i swore at him so bad he apologised. Let me tell you one thing if someone swore at me or anyone i know i dont care how tall big they are i would never back down,thats what my good mates taught me never fear anyone except god trust me mate i would of not said a word and just smacked him up

wiked.:D

'never back down'...say the same thing.

Guest CoolsBlue
trust me most guys out there are all mouth and cant fight to save their lives

yea man, all mouth, give them some of their own chat, and all of a sudden its ok or safe:d

yea man, all mouth, give them some of their own chat, and all of a sudden its ok or safe:d

thats it and trust me my mates a kickboxer, he trained me to never talk back just go straight for it, in the sense he is right in some situations

I had a few options open to me at that point, and as is the way after events such as these, I'm sat here mulling them over wondering if I chose the right one.

Takes a bigger person to walk away sometimes. Welldone.

Specially as you had your wife with you.

Went shopping in Bournemouth late today, only space I could find close to the shop I wanted was right outside The Brasshouse on Westover Road. As we got out the car, one of the yobs stood outside with a pint said 'w*****r'. Another said 'I wouldnt park there mate, we will ave ur wheels'. As I locked up and we began to walk off toward the shop, one of them said 'oi! I'm talking to you....t*****r'. My wife asked me to move the car...after a moments thought, I went back, I unlocked it and as we were getting in, one of said yobs said 'yeah, rev up and f**k off before we nick your f*****g wheels'.

was in a similar situation to you mate, i was with my girlfriend when a group of youths shouted 'let me take it for a spin, the car and ur b*tch'. i dont take anything lightly so put the wifey in the car locked the doors and kicked the living crap out of him, funnily none of his mates came to his aid, all moved back with their arms in the air and said 'i never said anything, it was him'. say what you want but you dont bring in a mans wifey like that unless you want damage done to yourself.