The mkiv Supra Owners Club

can you all tell me this is basic english please

supra_123

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no mystery to RWD cars... as the other have said, just be careful around corners in the wet. The first time you feel it step out you'll have leaned how to drive RWD car :)

The first car I drove when I passed my test at 17 was my dads Carlton (those were the days!).. I learnt to respect it fairly early on, and it didn't kill me and I didn't stack it. Unlike my sister.

Best advice is to take it easy,especially in the wet until your used to your new RWD car.

I had never driven a RWD car befor the supra(apart from a transit)and it is a learning curve.

And despite what some may say the NA is powerful enough to get the back out and have fun or lose it as is the afore mentioned BMW etc.

Best advice is to take it easy,especially in the wet until your used to your new RWD car.

I had never driven a RWD car befor the supra(apart from a transit)and it is a learning curve.

And despite what some may say the NA is powerful enough to get the back out and have fun or lose it as is the afore mentioned BMW etc.

true i have 360'd my n/a in the wet on a round about.......never did it again.......still have the stain in my pants :)

make sure you have good tyres and take it easy in the wet!

and don't do drugs!

Exactly. Forgive me for being idealistic but a forum is supposed to be a welcoming place is it not?

(sarcastic mode on)

Think you have this forum confused with the "care bears" forum, this one rips you to bits and spits you out:innocent:

(sarcastic mode off)

Seriously thought, i agree;)

As for driving RWD its a lot to do with feel and throttle control, and don't worry the are those on here who still get it wrong:eyebrows:

oh sarcastic mode on:p

(sarcastic mode on)

Think you have this forum confused with the "care bears" forum, this one rips you to bits and spits you out:innocent:

(sarcastic mode off)

Seriously thought, i agree;)

Oh yeah I forgot that Supra owners were fascist keyboard warriors, lol :D:p

There is no mystery to RWD cars... as the other have said, just be careful around corners in the wet. The first time you feel it step out you'll have leaned how to drive RWD car :)

The first car I drove when I passed my test at 17 was my dads Carlton (those were the days!).. I learnt to respect it fairly early on, and it didn't kill me and I didn't stack it. Unlike my sister.

You killed your sister ?? :D

thats why some people dont bother to ask questions

get a capri or wait 6 years is never going to help you

so

rwd just get stuck in and take it easy you will soon learn the limits

and if in the rain take it easy .

i love the rain myself

thanx

geoff

how did you find out im called geoff mate?

thats why some people dont bother to ask questions

get a capri or wait 6 years is never going to help you

so

rwd just get stuck in and take it easy you will soon learn the limits

and if in the rain take it easy .

i love the rain myself

thanx

geoff

how did you find out im called geoff mate?

Dear god....:blink:

:rlol: reminds me of Hotshots pt1 :)

Admiral Benson disembarks a chopper that just set down on the deck and meets the Cpt of the USS Esses...

Cpt: 'Admiral Benson'

Adm Benson: 'Funny, that's my name too'

Dear god....:blink:

Lbm that made me laugh, quality way you put it mate haha

gaz what do you mean