The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japan Auto in ruins after fire....

Suprash

I'd go further than terrible.... I'd call it stupidity and negligent. In the UK all businesses have to be insured by law. I'm betting they have to too.

I wonder how many are fully covered here in the UK, i feel for the guys but not being insured really isnt a good idea is it.

That is horrible :(

Glad they saved the TS GT300 and it looks like the TS S15 Silvia will be mostly OK too.

Best Regards,

Gaz.

Is it saved though? That car will smell for ever and a day and I would be concerned for the strength of the structure after being in a clearly quite intense fire.

Is it saved though? That car will smell for ever and a day and I would be concerned for the strength of the structure after being in a clearly quite intense fire.

That Supra will be fine mate, if the only damage was to the roof and its paint being slightly burnt, I would say its structure is in tact, Im sure paint is a lot weaker and that Supra was probably minutes away from going up in flames itself ;)