The mkiv Supra Owners Club

my repaint begins

baldy

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the colour, what wheels do you have?

im on khan rsr 18's at the moment,ive got a few ideas in mind on replacements but money tight right now after starting up my own business and buying a freehold workshop aint been cheep.

Was going to say it looked like a VW colour:) its going to look great, just out of interest, how are the metallics and pearls in water base, better coverage worse, it does seem daft that eh primer and clear are still 2K.

metalics and pearls are fine in waterbase,coverage is much better and its to be compliant with epa regs

Nice chrome wheels like HREs with a aggrasive rear offset and a carbon front lip would look awesome in that colour

i wasnt up for rolling the arch's but im thinking as ive now changed the colour i might aswell go all the way and get some fat rims on the rear,but need some funds 1st

Are you having yours stripped down like this when it gets painted?

everything via the engine and subframes as the engine bay is already painted and am staying the same colour everything like the engine bay frame that you can get at will be repainted.

And off course the new bodykit that am having;)