The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stickers

foxysupra

Strange question... but hope someone can help.

You know the stickers we get with the new membership that go on the inside of the car?? Well unfortunately my windows have been tinted so dark that I cant see them :(

Does anyone know where/who/how I can get hold of a couple to go on my rear quarters on the OUTSIDE??

Thanking you in advance :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've had a sticker that goes on the outside of the window (from JAE '06), and unfortunately, all that's left of it is the 'Supra' bit. They don't seem to weather that well IMO.

I have an idea: :Pling:

What if we could get the 'www.mkivSupra.net' stickers (for the outside of the windows, for example) done by Likwidart, at the same size as they are now? I think they'll look great, and in different colours too.

Then at least that way they should be a lot stronger, and would stay attached to the window for much longer, if need be. :)

I'll point Rob at Likwidart in the direction of this thread. Hopefully he'll be able to advise.

Hi Guys, I'll try to make this as short as poss'. Take a look at the attached pics please and I'll explain what I may be able t'do -

Pic1 is what I did using the existing mkiv sticker inside a dark tited window but with one of my Black Supra script logos on the outside as shown to highlight the underlying "shaded" interior sticker. As you probaly already know, the Supra script logo's can be had in most colors as a group buy or independantly for £15each plus postage.

Pic2 is a scale mock-up visual of the smallest I could do the letters for the outside of the window- sorry guys but any smaller and the letters individual letters wouldn't be adhered strong enough to last more than a couple of years to withstand all weathers & jet washes etc (god forbid Jetwashing but some people do!) - at the size shown these will last min 5-10 or more years. The pic shows the effect that Black letters on a dark tinted window would look like (embossed), although if there where enough interest these could also be done in other colors such as Chrome/Pearl etc - (Chrome/Pearl color and same letter size shown in Pic5). These wouldn't be anywhere as cheap as "normal" stickers though and would be £25 for two logos (one for each side).

Pic3 & Pic4 shows the size of a bigger single rear window logo - again the mock-up visual shows how it would look "Black on Black" in proportion to the rear screen, and this could also be done in other colors. At the size shown to fit relative to the rear window size these would be £25 each + a couple of quid for P&P, or if there where enough interest as a group buy I may be able to reduce them to £20each (+£2 P&P).

I can hear it already! - I know they're not cheap, but y'get what you pay for with my stuff - it lasts! So opinions please - good or bad just let me know what y'rec guys.

Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

I was thinking of more of something like this, if its possible:

I have mine at the top of my REAR WINDSCREEN, and its out of the way, but noticeable.

Unfortunately, I haven't got a suitable photo to show it in place, so I'm hoping you'd get the idea.

I would say it should be about the same size as the current one that goes on the outside, which is approx. 300mm wide.

Just an idea :)

Thank you :)

OK got the picture. I could just about get away with doing the logo at 30cm long and it could be positioned on the rear side window in two ways to suit - see attached pics 6 & 7, one with the "WWW" (max length available) and one without so that it fits lower down. Throwing the "SUPRA" script logo into the equation would make it more expensive though due to the extra time to make, and done like this they would probably work out at £40 for two logo's or £25 for one- which I imagine would probably be a tad too expensive for most members. Call or email me please if there's more to mention - 01922 645938 or mobile 07866 784434 - rob@likwidart,com. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

Rob, Can you also do those rings around the rear light lenses as in Picture 5? if so how much?

I do the Chrome/Pearl rings around the light lenses only as part of the full light surround which come as two complete units which fit exact and are matched to the color of the car - in the attached pics the surrounds are done in Silver with Chrome/Pearl rings and Gold studs. The complete units suplied are £90 per pair + P&P. just the rings alone x8 can be supplied for £45 if necessary in any color and any colored studs, but they might look a tad out of place unless you where to piant the outsides of the lights to match your car color. If the rings where supplied seperately they may be tricky to fit as they're different sizes to suit the different sized lenses. Any questions please email me - [email protected]. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

Hi Guys, I'll try to make this as short as poss'. Take a look at the attached pics please and I'll explain what I may be able t'do -

Pic1 is what I did using the existing mkiv sticker inside a dark tited window but with one of my Black Supra script logos on the outside as shown to highlight the underlying "shaded" interior sticker. As you probaly already know, the Supra script logo's can be had in most colors as a group buy or independantly for £15each plus postage.

Pic2 is a scale mock-up visual of the smallest I could do the letters for the outside of the window- sorry guys but any smaller and the letters individual letters wouldn't be adhered strong enough to last more than a couple of years to withstand all weathers & jet washes etc (god forbid Jetwashing but some people do!) - at the size shown these will last min 5-10 or more years. The pic shows the effect that Black letters on a dark tinted window would look like (embossed), although if there where enough interest these could also be done in other colors such as Chrome/Pearl etc - (Chrome/Pearl color and same letter size shown in Pic5). These wouldn't be anywhere as cheap as "normal" stickers though and would be £25 for two logos (one for each side).

Pic3 & Pic4 shows the size of a bigger single rear window logo - again the mock-up visual shows how it would look "Black on Black" in proportion to the rear screen, and this could also be done in other colors. At the size shown to fit relative to the rear window size these would be £25 each + a couple of quid for P&P, or if there where enough interest as a group buy I may be able to reduce them to £20each (+£2 P&P).

I can hear it already! - I know they're not cheap, but y'get what you pay for with my stuff - it lasts! So opinions please - good or bad just let me know what y'rec guys.

Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

I was thinking of more of something like this, if its possible:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u97/Walswebworld/Suprasticker.jpg

I have mine at the top of my REAR WINDSCREEN, and its out of the way, but noticeable.

Unfortunately, I haven't got a suitable photo to show it in place, so I'm hoping you'd get the idea.

I would say it should be about the same size as the current one that goes on the outside, which is approx. 300mm wide.

Just an idea :)

OK got the picture. I could just about get away with doing the logo at 30cm long and it could be positioned on the rear side window in two ways to suit - see attached pics 6 & 7, one with the "WWW" (max length available) and one without so that it fits lower down. Throwing the "SUPRA" script logo into the equation would make it more expensive though due to the extra time to make, and done like this they would probably work out at £40 for two logo's or £25 for one- which I imagine would probably be a tad too expensive for most members. Call or email me please if there's more to mention - 01922 645938 or mobile 07866 784434 - rob@likwidart,com. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

Hi Rob just a thought, I am very much up for the http://www.mkiv.supra.net Likwidart sticker option...

That first one you did with the mkivsupra.net looked perfect BUT could we get the proper "SUPRA" logo in the same size font as that first one you did??

It would then fit across the bottom of the rear window..

This is the smallest it'll go - 27mm wide - pic attached. Tried this against the window of my soup and it fits exact as shown, is this the sort of layout you're talking about. If so I'll have to make a few prototype's to see what they'd work out at costwise. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

• 2 weeks later...
This is the smallest it'll go - 27mm wide - pic attached. Tried this against the window of my soup and it fits exact as shown, is this the sort of layout you're talking about. If so I'll have to make a few prototype's to see what they'd work out at costwise. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

Yep thats it Rob!! :D

Well done mate...:thumbs: :)

I like that one :cool: Keep us posted Rob :)

• 4 weeks later...
How's this lookin'- pic of logo on my Supra. Comes in Chrome option but haven't got a pic. Anyone interested? Regards - Rob- Likwidart.

That looks really good Rob, IMO.

I would probably put mine across the top of my rear windscreen, which would look just great.

How much will you be selling them for?

EDIT: After a quick look at it again, can I make a comment?

Yep thats it Rob!! :D

Well done mate...:thumbs: :)

If anyone's interested I've only just developed the SupraMan logo set and a "mini" Supra script logo - pics attached. If anyone wants either the mkivSupranet, SupraMan or "mini" Supra script logo's please email or call me - [email protected]. 01922 645938 or mobile 07866 784434. I should be able to work a decent price for these logo's if someone was interested in sorting a group buy - anyone interested in sorting a group buy please call me. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

If anyone's interested I've only just developed the SupraMan logo set and a "mini" Supra script logo - pics attached. If anyone wants either the mkivSupranet, SupraMan or "mini" Supra script logo's please email or call me - [email protected]. 01922 645938 or mobile 07866 784434. I should be able to work a decent price for these logo's if someone was interested in sorting a group buy - anyone interested in sorting a group buy please call me. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.

Rob, that looks amazing!!!! :D

I would be up for buying that and also the Supraman logo above the mkivsupra logo would just finish it off!!

I don't what colour would look best though on my Supe...

Rob, that looks amazing!!!! :D

I would be up for buying that and also the Supraman logo above the mkivsupra logo would just finish it off!!

I don't what colour would look best though on my Supe...

If you give me a call mate we can talk about colors to suit your Soop - 01922 645938 or mobile 07866 784434. Regards - Rob - Likwidart.