The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Monthly Meet - 13th October

Guest Killer Heels

Guest Killer Heels
Is this happening then?? I need to sort out a baby sitter......:rolleyes:

I am not bothered where we go but if there is only going to be 3 Supes then it's not worth me using up my favours with the mother in law......;)

H.

We can make it a 3 supe and BM meet if you like ;)

k x

Popped to the noggin inn tonight and met up with the lads from JNW, the staff at the noggin said they can put us on some hot pot or something similar for cheap prices!!

The new mascrat meet will be on monday at 7.00pm at the noggin tree, or if any of you fancy coming joining us at the monthly helsby meet (Rob Wild sort your gearbox so we can have a play matey ;) LMAO) I'll duck out of the thread now so you can sort something soop only out.

Be great to see you lot at the Noggin or Helsby meet.

Cheers guys and gals!

Ben

Guest Killer Heels
I'll be going to the JNW meet at the Noggin ,as i thought the idea was to have a sup only meet on a different night ! :)

Sounds like a plan Sted.

Just need a date for the NW meet.

Kate x

The turnout was quite good generally and the white supra massive was out in force ;)

The food was good, although a bit slow (mine and Ste's being the slowest as they forgot us :tongue:) that could be because they said that they weren't expecting us this month so hopefully things should be better next month.

• 4 weeks later...