The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Respray - Stunning BMW Carbon Black

kosmic

WTF? what happened?

Im in the motortrade Imi, work in sales for Ford and due to us talking ourselves into a "recession" they are laying off salesmen due to poor sales figures

was about to say i was looking forward to seeing th pics when i get home (cannot view them at work) Then saw your final post, some peoples jobs really arent secure at the mo are they. Hope things work out ok for you

thanks buddy

Car looks really nice buddy, is your reg L277?, I think I saw you about a month ago driving by....maybe wrong:search:

No mine is K342....

NO.... no mate!! now that your car is sooooo nice!!! :( it breaks my heart and its not even mine!!

Thanks buddy, if there is anyway i can keep it i will else it will have to go to a better home in afraid

well now thats a familiar photo!

glad to see she's still going strong - You've done everything that I'd dreamt of doing but never had the time or money to do when I bought her - It looks sensational :)

Thank you, i worked from the inside out, got her running sweet as and then focused on the exterior, its perfect bar a single conversion which i was hoping to do but is a fantastic base car now for full bpu or a single

Is it carbon black or carbon blue if its the same as my mates BMW looks more like a blue colour in sunllight . Still looks good though...

Yes its 416 BMW carbon Black which has a blue tinge to it and looks awesome in the sunlight

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in the motortrade Imi, work in sales for Ford and due to us talking ourselves into a "recession" they are laying off salesmen due to poor sales figures

thanks buddy

No mine is K342....

Thanks buddy, if there is anyway i can keep it i will else it will have to go to a better home in afraid

Thank you, i worked from the inside out, got her running sweet as and then focused on the exterior, its perfect bar a single conversion which i was hoping to do but is a fantastic base car now for full bpu or a single

Yes its 416 BMW carbon Black which has a blue tinge to it and looks awesome in the sunlight

ah, I remember you said you were going to bpu her when you picked her up off me - glad to see she's gone to a good home - would love to see it in person one day! Sorry to hear about your job - hope it all goes well - Agree with the above, re the media though. I was saving for a focus st at one point as a company car, and I couldnt believe how often people would advise against me buying a car or property because of how bad they heard things were on the tv.. its really terrible..

ah, I remember you said you were going to bpu her when you picked her up off me - glad to see she's gone to a good home - would love to see it in person one day! Sorry to hear about your job - hope it all goes well - Agree with the above, re the media though. I was saving for a focus st at one point as a company car, and I couldnt believe how often people would advise against me buying a car or property because of how bad they heard things were on the tv.. its really terrible..

Sure can mate. I work for Ford in Sales, although not for much longer, if you want a Focus ST gimme a shout bud;)