The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midlands Friday Jan 9th food & beer meet - Birmingham - evening 'till late!

SteveR

Just woken up. Steve - Why on Earth was it such a great idea to stay awake all night again?

It was a good laugh for sure. Steve and Burna arm wrestle like fairies - I took 'em both on at the same time and they still couldn't beat me. :p

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hangover officially finished this morening at 11am. :D

I had 15 mins sleep, got up and walked to New Street, got the train back, picked Dan up from Gavin & Naomi's (thanks guys! :thumbs:), nipped into Worcester where Kate & Dan stayed then I came home and slept on and off for a bit, then I gave up at 9pm and slept 'till 11am today :) All fixed now!

Overall a good night, but I'm not doing that staying up all night thing again though. :eek:

Has anyone seen Burna??

Are we still up for a night out in Malvern on 31st Jan? Bignum + my b'day, me & Kate getting engaged anniversary plus a few other things IIRC... any excuse ;)

Has anyone seen Burna??

Are we still up for a night out in Malvern on 31st Jan? Bignum + my b'day, me & Kate getting engaged anniversary plus a few other things IIRC... any excuse ;)

Tempted Steve...... Tempted, been away from lot for far too long :):blink:

Overall a good night, but I'm not doing that staying up all night thing again though. :eek:

...but it was your fantastic idea!

BJ was great though and kept us entertained.

Has anyone seen Burna??

He txt me last night to say he'd just got up at 19:33 saying he feels like his head has been donkey punched. :D

Yup. :thumbs:

...but it was your fantastic idea!

BJ was great though and kept us entertained.

I'm sure it was Burna's idea. It was only my idea to keep you up with us. ;)

BJ was cool though. He reminded me of shaft. :cool:

He txt me last night to say he'd just got up at 19:33 saying he feels like his head has been donkey punched. :D

PMSL