The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My gauges Picture

Guest Nizam

The RED wire needs to be connected to a PERMANANT LIVE feed..so extend that and connect it to BATTERY POSITIVE terminal or any permanant live feed.

Just for the reference, you shouldn't connect anything to the battery unless it has a fuse inline.

The BLACK wire needs to connect to a good earth point..so extend that single wire by adding an extension wire (any wire is ok) take that and connect to a good earth.

Don't just use any wire, make sure it is correctly rated and PREFERABLY the same colour otherwise you or the next person will struggle to trace the wire in the event of an issue.

Edited by JustGav (see edit history)

the gauges is made autometer but it look really same as delfi

Not sure about that mate, I have the blue defi and the Blue is completely different although your guages look very nice too :)

might get some 2 more gauges egt and afr onto heating vent

If you afford to have the AFR then dont bother about the EGT as AFR gives you more than just the EGT but costs abit more once you get the sensors etc!

Just for the reference, you shouldn't connect anything to the battery unless it has a fuse inline.

Don't just use any wire, make sure it is correctly rated and PREFERABLY the same colour otherwise you or the next person will struggle to trace the wire in the event of an issue.

:thumbs: and spot on. Niz, please check this

Not sure about that mate, I have the blue defi and the Blue is completely different although your guages look very nice too :)

If you afford to have the AFR then dont bother about the EGT as AFR gives you more than just the EGT but costs abit more once you get the sensors etc!

thank for telling me. How about fuel prusser?

• 3 weeks later...

right back up. Wanna ask you that i got one gauges call EGT and my order coming soon AFR and water temp.

do you think that the best way to put two 60mm gauges on the two heating vent?

Will be warm in the winter time?

Does anyone fit EGT gauges before? was is hard or easy?

I was trying to search how to fit sensor for water temp but could't find it.

i think AFR gauges is really easy!

i hope you got answer for me.:D

Does anyone fit EGT gauges before? was is hard or easy?

Fitting the gauge is no different to any others but fitting the sensor is more difficult. Have you drilled and tapped holes before, if you have very little experience when it comes to working with your hands then you should definately get someone else to do it.

Fitting the gauge is no different to any others but fitting the sensor is more difficult. Have you drilled and tapped holes before, if you have very little experience when it comes to working with your hands then you should definately get someone else to do it.

cheers mate. i reckon best to give professional mechanic who can fit my EGT gauges. I heard some people have a problem with EGT gauges. :rolleyes:

anyone got picture of gauges on dash?

Guest Finno-Rz

K mate basically I think your interior at night look's the shit!!! Absolutley love it!!! So if anyone at all can answer me these question's it would be great...First question is how did you get the dash light's to turn blue...will defo be doing that! & second question...I really love the blue gauges in now....what m,ake are they they seem to go poerfect with the dash light's!! Which woiuld look better blue ur gauges or the defi gauges?

K mate basically I think your interior at night look's the $#@!!!! Absolutley love it!!! So if anyone at all can answer me these question's it would be great...First question is how did you get the dash light's to turn blue...will defo be doing that! & second question...

Blue dash conversion instructions here: http://www.internetwork.org.uk/supra.htm

I really love the blue gauges in now....what m,ake are they they seem to go poerfect with the dash light's!! Which woiuld look better blue ur gauges or the defi gauges?

The Defi gauges are available in blue, let me know if you would like prices. Other gauges I supply can be found here http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=145294

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8219/picture1mq0.png