The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blackpool Illuminations

Mrs H

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparrently some of the Prom has been closed today due to subsidence, I'm not sure what that'll do to the traffic, but I'm sure it won't be good :(

Mike

Yeah, went for a dry run last weekend and a small section of the prom has been closed for sewage works. The diversion will mean that we will definatley get split up. Saying that though, the roadworks are near the end of the run so we will probably be split by then anyway! :rolleyes:

Who do you think you are . . . Sted Sted :D

:rlol: O Yes....!

Yeah he navigated us round wales once and he thinks he's Christopher Columbus ;)

No Phileus Fog :D

Hi to all, just wanted to know is this a private party or are newbies aloud to join in :)

get yourself along my son, make yourself known and have a good time. We don't bite, well only SteD if he's not been fed properly ;)

:innocent::yummy: Mmm Newbie....!

Only kidding I'm being fed at the pub your safe

Just remind me Ste, how did we get to the Noggin Inn the first time :innocent: ?

Mike

I was using Lynz's Tom Tom , I got us there ! It was just the scenic route :innocent::D

Who do you think you are . . . Sted Sted :D

Yeah he navigated us round wales once and he thinks he's Christopher Columbus ;)

No Phileus Fog :D

Yeah thats probably more accurate, it felt like 80 days round the world going round that round about in warrington to get to the Noggin Inn that first time. Was it 3 times????;)

Just remind me Ste, how did we get to the Noggin Inn the first time :innocent: ?

Mike

I was using Lynz's Tom Tom , I got us there ! It was just the scenic route :innocent::D

See told you it was the sat nav's fault!!! :p

Yeah thats probably more accurate, it felt like 80 days round the world going round that round about in warrington to get to the Noggin Inn that first time. Was it 3 times????;)

See told you it was the sat nav's fault!!! :p

:innocent:I just like round abouts lol..:D

Your Wright it needs throwing in the bin :innocent:

where is the best place to meet some off you so i can tag along, i'm from bolton anybody close by? if so what time,

Cheers Damo

A couple of guys are meeting at the BP service station at Jn 27 M6 (Standish) at 5:30 to leave at 5:45.

Meeting up at 6pm at the Tickled trout service station (M6/A59) then "convoying" to the Ribble Pilot Pub by Preston docks for 7pm for some food.

Then on to Morrison's car park on Airport way by Squires Gate Retail park in Blackpool for 9:30pm for the eventual convoy through the lights about 10pm.

Plenty of locations to meet up with everyone, and you won't be able to miss anyone - take your pick ;) Just post up so that people will know where to expect you.

Mike

A couple of guys are meeting at the BP service station at Jn 27 M6 (Standish) at 5:30 to leave at 5:45.

Meeting up at 6pm at the Tickled trout service station (M6/A59) then "convoying" to the Ribble Pilot Pub by Preston docks for 7pm for some food.

Then on to Morrison's car park on Airport way by Squires Gate Retail park in Blackpool for 9:30pm for the eventual convoy through the lights about 10pm.

Plenty of locations to meet up with everyone, and you won't be able to miss anyone - take your pick ;) Just post up so that people will know where to expect you.

Mike

Cheers the BP service station sounds good to me, i'll meet there so hopefully somebody could look out for a lost purple supra LOL, Looking foward to meetin you all :D

Cheers the BP service station sounds good to me, i'll meet there so hopefully somebody could look out for a lost purple supra LOL, Looking foward to meetin you all :D

You won't be able to miss us we usually park so we can be seen from the main road.

Good meet to start with as this is one of the best IMO, see you tomorrow :)

List of Ribble Pilot Reservation

1. Mrs H

2. Havard

3. Mrs M5W TT

4. M5W TT

5. Ian Ian

6. craig-mkiv

7. craig-mkiv wife

8. *Lynz*(+2 they will both be eating )

9. Sted

10. Big Col

11. Mrs Col

12. Dragonlady

13. Ian

14. Marc_p

15. matty h (+ 1)

16. Ian R +1

17. Ray (+ 2!)

Right, I've confirmed the numbers to the Ribble Pilot at 24 in total (as one of our rugrats is now joining us :D) tables are booked for 7pm. They are going to try and keep us altogether at the restaraunt end near the fire doors.

Vicki x