The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got my car mapped today. . . well pleased :)

bonus_2000

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ryan.... Any chance of getting the peoples names in brackets next to the choice of spec in your dyno graph? It's getting really confusing and would be nice to see the dyno sheets and then read their build on the forum....

Also, sometimes the graphs come up a pretty similar colour purple... any chance of a fix?

It's Ryan's site for the cars he's mapped.

:thumbs: but i have added the three whiftbitz cars to aid comparisons on the PHR turbo units.

Nic's car is also done in a different shoot mode to what SRR now use so will spool up quicker anyway. Although saying that i think Wes's car on stock cams was also done in the shoot 6 mode IIRC.

So should really remove that

Ryan

No worky for me, I just get:

Error-> SELECT * FROM `tbldynographs` a LEFT JOIN `tblcolours` b ON a.colourID = b.colourID LEFT JOIN `tblcars` c ON a.carID = c.carID WHERE a.carID IN ()ORDER BY c.carName ASC : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')ORDER BY c.carName ASC' at line 1

Which one do they use?

Shoot 6F

Yours was done in Shoot 6, Same as Wes's original. You can tell from the layout of the graphs as they couldn't expand the curve then to fill the whole graph.

Shoot 6F was designed for Forced induction cars as some companies found that in shoot 6, the cars were running noticable hotter at the top end in the run with the extra loading. So TBF your car would have probably made abit more top end power now if done in 6F but lost some low down.

But even so, it would still kick arse in the midrange as you can compare it to wes's original print when stock cams were still in place.

Ryan

Very nice result and no doubt feels an animal to cane to the redline :)

Looking at the comparison graph with Jamie's his car is putting down more power from 3k RPM to 5,300 RPM. To me that's where to have it so maybe it's the faster road car with stock cams?

But then if you're racing someone you're gonna be using the RPM range fully and on a gear change bonus_2000's car will drop right back into the peak torque / power zone and still have lots of pull to go through the gears. Thinking like that it's gonna be the faster car on the road IMO.

Head 2 head to contrast and compare guys? :D

Cheers,

Brian.

Hi

My head was worked to but I notice in you image he is dieferente worked pls see my pics :

Your:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=81177&d=1220047488

Mine:

I notice in mine it does not split could these be bad ?

By the way I have a PHR GT67 to will be these enought to beat an Bmw M6 ?

Edited by Batmax (see edit history)