The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking TT Auto 199 silver Nearside Damage

StuartW

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have the rubber coated dash, gearstick surround?how much?

i have the complete gearstick £25 not perfect but pretty good.

Also what parts of dash do you want? It is hard to find Mint rubberised dash parts as they scratch so easilly.

Hi, im interested in the Petrol flap in 199 silver! Whats the condition like?

Don't suppose you have both wing mirror glass mirrors available do you?

Also after the main dash panel if you have it? (piece the stereo slots into)

Thanks

Pete

yes mate you are in luck! I have a mint cond flap in 199 silver £15

Both wing mirror glass £30

Good cond centre stereo dash panel £20

Courier £10

Total £75 Less xmas discount call it £65 ;)

Pay with paypal [email protected]

I can get them out asap mate.

What mileage is on the box mate and was it a stock engine?

70 kilometers totally standard was running both cats (As you can see them for sale)

I drove the car and tested the box so i can guarantee it works fine. NO damage carefully removed by me :D

Do you have a broken Auto, only i could do with keeping hold of the bell housing for my conversion (This simply unbolts from your own Autobox, 8 bolts)

70 kilometers totally standard was running both cats (As you can see them for sale)

I drove the car and tested the box so i can guarantee it works fine. NO damage carefully removed by me :D

Do you have a broken Auto, only i could do with keeping hold of the bell housing for my conversion (This simply unbolts from your own Autobox, 8 bolts)

Yes my t62 single has taken its toll on my box and has started to slip a bit now .

yes mate you are in luck! I have a mint cond flap in 199 silver £15

Both wing mirror glass £30

Good cond centre stereo dash panel £20

Courier £10

Total £75 Less xmas discount call it £65 ;)

Pay with paypal [email protected]

I can get them out asap mate.

Sounds great mate. Ill make a paypal payment now. If you could let me know when the items have been sent out.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Stuart

I'm looking for the bit that goes behind the dash, on the upper part to the right hand side. The bit that has the engine warning light etc on, as mine seems to have givin up the ghost,

Also I really need the screw for the steering wheel cowling.

is the veilside front bumber up for sale mate if it is what would you be looking for it and have you got the rear bench seat as a kind under age girl drinking the other night made my day by throwing her fag through my window lukily a mate saw it and i didn't first i knew of it was my m8 diveing through the window

is the veilside front bumber up for sale mate if it is what would you be looking for it and have you got the rear bench seat as a kind under age girl drinking the other night made my day by throwing her fag through my window lukily a mate saw it and i didn't first i knew of it was my m8 diveing through the window

all pms replied

And yes the rear seats are still available but the veilside bumper is SOLD.

Are you after the upper or lower part of the rear seat? I will split sale them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.