The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Breaking TT Auto 199 silver Nearside Damage

StuartW

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Do you still have the steering rack for sale? If so how much to post and do you know if it is in good condition and how old as my seals have gone on mine and i have fluid leaking into the gaitor! Thanks

Yes rack good 70.000 mile car defo no leaks

£100 but delivery £25 as heavy and awkward to box

Paypal accepted deal price £120;)

already removed and ready to go too.

Good stuff!!

Mine is also a 96 but its a facelift do you know if your rack will be the right one??

Sorry im a bit thick when it comes to this sort of stuff:innocent:

My neighbour has a facelift and i have just looked. They look identical.

I am 99.9% sure they are the same unless anyone can correct me?

On the Supra users guide it mentions the differences between facelift and non with no reference whatsoever regarding steering changes:)

• 2 weeks later...
can you pm me in regards to the little discsa that cover the screws in the boot trim and the ones that you hang a coat on ect. cheers

Sorry but those little bits where thrown as i thought they had no value :search:

I would have thought they are cheap new from Toyota?

Regards

Stuart

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I'm after a auto TT complete prop (front and back and centre bearing/carrier) with doughnut at the end which the diff bolts to and all the bolts including that to connect the diff.

If this is for sale please let me know a fair price and I can pay tonight if you can ship very quickly as ideally I would need to receive it by Wed.

Let me know

cheers

Paul

Hi

I'm after a auto TT complete prop (front and back and centre bearing/carrier) with doughnut at the end which the diff bolts to and all the bolts including that to connect the diff.

If this is for sale please let me know a fair price and I can pay tonight if you can ship very quickly as ideally I would need to receive it by Wed.

Let me know

cheers

yes still available pm'd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.