The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How many miles do you do a year?

Jim_1979

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done more miles this year than i have the entire time i have owned the car, thanks to japfest lol.

Drove the sup back from work last night, just cruised home. I parked her in the garage and got out the car with a smile on my face realising how much i love that car.

I drove to Buxton last weekend and clocked a total of 400 miles, my girlfriend lives in Chesterfield & me in London! Though after driving in the Supra on the way back I got out after a 3 hour drive looked at the Supe, smiled and wanted to get back in again! Mines done 96k and going strong (runs looking for wood to touch).

Guest 38super

just over 40,000km each of the last three years - daily driver and now has 320,000km on the clock. Great cars. Plugs, oil and the odd crankshaft pulley:Pling:

Probably averaged under 1k per year over the last few years. Used to be about 7k per year. I've now owned the car for almost 8 years, but initially I only intended to keep it for 2 years. It has now become a little used, expensive garage orniment.

I've done more miles this year than i have the entire time i have owned the car, thanks to japfest lol.

Drove the sup back from work last night, just cruised home. I parked her in the garage and got out the car with a smile on my face realising how much i love that car.

How long did it take to get to Japfest? What was the round trip milage?