The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Has anyone been beaten by another car in there Supra TT?

Guest Blitzed

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm unbeaten. Probably because I don't race, but still, 100% record :)

Actually, I did once teach a Prelude a lesson. He was driving like a nob. It was a proud moment.

Until I realised my undertray was dragging so had to pull into the hard shoulder of the motorway slip road and lie under the car to tape it up. That wasn't such a good moment.

Put up the Veyron vid! I'd love to have my ass handed to me by a Veyron - they're the tits.

I had my arse expectedly handed to me by an R8, i was 3 up and my 1st turbo decided, now was the time to not work(vsv issue)When mr R8 decided to purch himself on pmy rear spoiler. So it ended up being a pointless exercise, he would pull away leaving me behind, in what was essentially a very good looking N/A(no offence)sound generator. He also wagged his arse at me for even trying, the cheeky blighter, thats what I do, then to top off a great night, the two girls i was taking home wave him goodbye & he flashes, EPIC FAIL.

PS No i would'nt of expected to win normally, just maybe raise an eyebrow, in not dissappearing in his rear view mirror like most others.

Edited by R Black (see edit history)

There's one of those that drives near to where I work most days. It's not a bad looking car in the flesh IMO. The female driver on the other hand is rather lovely!

The only thing I've been 'beaten' by, was a Porch Carrera S4, when I first had the car, but that was only because (not knowing to me) the speed limiter was still active, and hitting that 'wall' for the first time, does take you by surprise I must say!

But then again, I don't really race anyone, just go for spirited drives when the mood takes me, and only if the conditions allow it. :)

500bhp corsa

350bhp civic eg

480bhp evo

haha they were insanely fast. the corsa was most impressive. its a friends and is just mental.

evo was meh i was stock at the time so understandable.

civic was just the tits.

p.s i havent had that many races really. drag days are normally where its at hah.

Edited by shima60 (see edit history)

wtf. so you had to click the auto stick from L, past 2, past D and into N..... :taped:

It was about 6/7 years ago now so the shame has gone away :D Yeah not sure what happened tbh I remember being in first and setting off smartly then just getting a bit over eager as I was about to hit the rev limit and missing out the other 2 positions :D