The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jae 2008

Ian Ian

I may have to miss this year...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH So there might be a ticket up for grabs..:-(

OI OI you better go Dave who else is gonna wash my pans after the curry ? mate :p

How you doing anyway mate ? missing the soop i bet ? hows the new business doing ?

Cheers

-Ian-

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian, whilst I have your attention. We should have the pans for your cook up :)

Cool and the stove/gas ring thing to cook on too and a large wooden spoon or two ;) ....ermmm some paper bowls and plastic spoons/forks for peeps to eat with ? napkins aaaarrrg !! now you got me started :p :D i take it theres a large supermarket nearby for purchasing the food stuffs :innocent: jees didnt think i was so demanding LOL :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Cool and the stove/gas ring thing to cook on too and a large wooden spoon or two ;) ....ermmm some paper bowls and plastic spoons/forks for peeps to eat with ? napkins aaaarrrg !! now you got me started :p :D i take it theres a large supermarket nearby for purchasing the food stuffs :innocent: jees didnt think i was so demanding LOL :D

Cheers

-Ian-

My thoughts too!

I have the 3 large pots and ring things. The is a huge tesco or sainsburys that you will pass, depending on what way you come into colchester, on the way

What time are you planning on leaving Brampton? My other half has just had to book an emergency dentist appointment for Fri morning so don't know if we'll make it :(

If everything goes to plan we will probably leave Brampton services about 1pm

Hope that give you and others time to get there ;)

Cheers

-Ian-

Not looking good, apparently the garage have spent two hours trying to get a bolt out of the suspension and have just phoned to say they were giving up until tomorrow! After a 'minor' rant by H they are having another go.

Don't know what they are playing at we dropped the part off for them on Tuesday. :(:(:( Not happy is an understatement!

Vicki x