The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I Got My Car Back!

fastisnice

If you want a dyno print you could give SRR a ring tomorrow, I am sure he will fit you in ;)

I would love to but i've dropped the car tonight to fit a new clifford & a nice AVIC-D3 Satnav unit, will pick it up tomorrow late night, then Wednesday morning fit 4x michellin pilot sport II & make it for Wednesday afternoon's ferry :)

I'll definately get it dyno's in Greece @ the hubs this month and post it in here - I promise!

Not mapped upto spec, broken manifold, dyno couldn't fit me on etc.

Congrats though, hell of a car :)

lol :p Ok that was the case at the time, now no excuse, thats why i spent all these money getting a new manifold/turbo etc..

Thanx:)

PS Having big bhp is very very b****y expensive but well worth it

I would love to but i've dropped the car tonight to fit a new clifford & a nice AVIC-D3 Satnav unit, will pick it up tomorrow late night, then Wednesday morning fit 4x michellin pilot sport II & make it for Wednesday afternoon's ferry :)

I'll definately get it dyno's in Greece @ the hubs this month and post it in here - I promise!

So the hub figure will pretty much be the flywheel figure i guess.

If you change your mind or do get time I can recommend this place, its where we hold the Supra dyno days :D

http://www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk/

Yeah I hope i get a good flywheel figure this time!

Just take it to SRR to get a realistic result Costas, I wouldn't trust a single one of the tuners you've mentioned to give and honest & realistic rwhp result.

It'll stop all the neigh sayers :D (I'm one of them ;) )

Edit - forgot to say Congrats on getting it back again. It's been a while

Just take it to SRR to get a realistic result Costas, I wouldn't trust a single one of the tuners you've mentioned to give and honest & realistic rwhp result.

It'll stop all the neigh sayers :D (I'm one of them ;) )

Edit - forgot to say Congrats on getting it back again. It's been a while

It's been since last September!

I'm off to bed now i've had a hell of a long time and i have a loooong journey ahead :)