The mkiv Supra Owners Club

police camera action Supra

AgtX80

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets just let this one run as it's for once got a good title which will mean it'll retreive on the "posted before" search when starting a new thread.

Edit - oh well :D

Using the thread title it actually comes up in the posted before section (5 times) already.

Police camera action now - supra (i think) Dazzi Supra Chat 42 27-02-08 13:53

Police camera action Vicky Off Topic 41 09-10-07 07:09

Police,camera, action, last night!!!! TT-DEK Off Topic 8 31-05-07 15:16

Spotted : Supra and POLICE CAMERA ACTION

Using the thread title it actually comes up in the posted before section (5 times) already.

Police camera action now - supra (i think) Dazzi Supra Chat 42 27-02-08 13:53

Police camera action Vicky Off Topic 41 09-10-07 07:09

Police,camera, action, last night!!!! TT-DEK Off Topic 8 31-05-07 15:16

Spotted : Supra and POLICE CAMERA ACTION

You must be mistaken, he said ALL FIVE were nothing to do with the Supra getting crushed by the lorry.

I am going to exchange my new laptop as it is learly not working correctly as I also got it lying to me asI found this in the first FIVE

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=127075

My laptop is clerly faulty.

You must be mistaken, he said ALL FIVE were nothing to do with the Supra getting crushed by the lorry.

I am going to exchange my new laptop as it is learly not working correctly as I also got it lying to me asI found this in the first FIVE

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=127075

My laptop is clerly faulty.

Yes, mine too... none of the earlier threads mention the lorry.... in fact none even mention Police Camera Action.

(ex Iraqi information Minister)

to be fair i looked at the top link in the existing thread list when i entered the subject thinking it was the newest one (if you type my title in) & it wasnt anything to do with this.

Anyways, cars up for sale this week. Adios.

On a serious note my laptop is faulty, the keyboard is messing up as it is missing letters out. :(

If you find out why that is please let me know... my mums 'e' is always sticking and her tech support at the school she teaches at doesn't even know what a laptop looks like.