The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rotorstock 5 9th & 10th August 2008

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof

I am going to organise this if there are no objections. Thinking a club camping area, gazebo, BBQ for the Saturday night and club stand for the Sunday (similar to Japshow last weekend). Please add you name to the link below and I will get more details as soon as I get an idea of numbers coming. Ray :)

Sign up here:http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=654&day=2008-8-9&c=1

Event details here: http//www.rotorstock5.co.uk/

PLEASE KEEP DISCUSSIONS IN THIS THREAD RELATING TO THE EVENT ONLY!!

Edited by Rays the roof (see edit history)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rays the roof
Hi Ray, I think Ian R was going to organise the club attendace - he posted recently in the event organisers section saying as much. I'm sure he won't mind the help, but would you mind giving him a call please just so he's aware? :)

Steve I discussed this with Ian at Japshow as we camped over together, not literally in the same sleeping bag I might add. Thanks for the warning anyway mate!

Guest Rays the roof
Ray,

if you are organising I'm in mate ;)

Good to have you back Tom. Looks like it could be a reunion - beware other campers!!

Good to have you back Tom. Looks like it could be a reunion - beware other campers!!

I'll bring the Gin, Vodka, Whisky and anything else I can find I only have about 80+ bottles

minus mega phone I hope :D

Mike, sure, I'm just a member know mate;)

And that belongs too Steve Crane anyhow

Guest Rays the roof
We'll be down on the Sunday :)

Good to hear it Gaz. Looking forward to some more great times from your car and no 35mph gusty winds to deal with, (and I don't mean from VVTeye and Ian_R's tents) :no:

Guest Rays the roof
might come down to it if i can head down your way on friday as i cba to drive all the way down again :p

Yes, think Ian is tacking the Friday afternoon off work to travel down. We can stay at mine in Lancaster (198 miles to Pod) or Stafford (90 miles to Pod). Discuss nearer time. ;)

Guest Rays the roof
We'll be there again Ray. Can you get more of those gigantic burgers!?

I'd suggest sausage race numbers probably aren't a good idea this time though!

(It wasn't me!)

Could have been a different sausage that caused all the UPSET!! ;)

Will have a word with our fellow member regarding the burgers, but it sounds like a good shout. See you there matey.

Guest Rays the roof
Nice one :)

Is a club stand on the Sunday sounding likely?

(and are you running??)

Yes to clubstand and definately running on Saturday, weather permitting. Will try and get a few Supra V Supra races lined up if members fancy a practice for the SupraPod.

Guest Rays the roof
just realised this is the same weekend as the Tiesto concert so i cant make it

Bad news Franko. I better tell the local Tesco to cancel that extra Pallet of Strongbow they were getting in. ;):blink:;)