The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rotorstock 5 9th & 10th August 2008

Guest Rays the roof

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes to clubstand and definately running on Saturday, weather permitting. Will try and get a few Supra V Supra races lined up if members fancy a practice for the SupraPod.

couple of other guys have mentioned going to this in the 1/4 mile help thread :)

yes me and probrox will definatly be coming.

we both have n/a's, one auto and one manual, would be good to do the 1/4 side by side :)

Guest Rays the roof

Due to poor numbers and people pulling out I have not arranged a stand. I will arrange meeting times and places so we can go in together and camp somewhere that isn't a mud bath like last time!!

Ray

Due to poor numbers and people pulling out I have not arranged a stand. I will arrange meeting times and places so we can go in together and camp somewhere that isn't a mud bath like last time!!

Ray

So what time are we meeting at Bp Jct 27?

Camping on the sat Night, we can all either swap number and arrange where we are meeting. Dont think any one has any of the club flags. If people want to PM me their numbers we can arange it that way.

Myself, Ste & Lynz will be there early on the sat morning, signing on and then putting the tents up.

Guest Rays the roof

Ste-D, Lynz and I are meeting J27, M6 at 06:30 and then onto Keele service to meet M5W TT at 07:15ish.

Will get to pod around 9.30 and will PM number to everyone for meeting up at ground and pitching up. Will be getting BBQ and grub on the day along with booze after getting list of preferences.

Here's to an eventful weekend!

Guest Rays the roof

Not the owners anyway. Will PM you my number mate. Call me when you get there! We will be the crowd of hunover people watching the racing!!