tangosoop is here!..yippee!

TRACIE_LOU

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we come across a small problem with it since the wheels where a last minute addition didnt have time to check the clearance and we got a serious rubbing problem,anyone know of anyone who could roll the arches like tommoz we prepared to travel as desperate lol :search:

we come across a small problem with it since the wheels where a last minute addition didnt have time to check the clearance and we got a serious rubbing problem,anyone know of anyone who could roll the arches like tommoz we prepared to travel as desperate lol :search:

Try arch enemy :)

Car's looking sweet by the way

tried them cant do till tuesday and not sure if they will anyway as we dont have off road level ground :(:(

Can't you go to a place of work? Even a garage forecourt if you asked nicely... it doesn't take too long. I got him to do it on my mates drive because mine isn't flat either. It just needs to be 25m from a plug socket.

your car is looking stunning, the black and orange theme works very well. i'm not massively keen on the spats but they do work well on your car :thumbs:

thank you.. we still cant stop popping out to look every so often we're that pleased with it and i have to say the black and orange has worked even better than i thought:d

wow just seen this congrats and welcome to the orange club, best colour for the soop imho i might be biased there though lol. Seriously though it looks lush well done. Just prepare yourself for lots of people taking pictures all the time

Chris

have to agree with you on that orange is fantastic isnt it!!.. thank you for your nice comments:d

ill give him another ring in morning see if he will do it at my mums place but still looking for other options was thinking of grinding it away but trace blew her top when i suggested this :D:D

There might be someone at japshow doing it? Bit of a long shot but you never know :p

how do you mean? front lights?.. tony will kill me if i keep adding to it lol:d

I think he means facelift lights. like these

http://www.suprazone.net/wp-content/gallery/supra-general-lee/supra-zone-general-lee-03.jpg

There might be someone at japshow doing it? Bit of a long shot but you never know :p

I think he means facelift lights. like these

http://www.suprazone.net/wp-content/gallery/supra-general-lee/supra-zone-general-lee-03.jpg

that has to be the worst fitting bonnet i have ever seen on a Supra, how do people take a car to a body shop and accept it coming back like that !