The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brighton Meet?

Only two RSVPs on the calender so far guys, lets get some names down and make it a reasonable sized meet, is anyone interested in getting other clubs involved?

I've put my name on the calendar. I always forget about that.

Maybe a link to the relevant date on the calendar could be inserted into the thread to make it easy for people (like me) to get on there too. :)

Also, if I haven't fixed my 2nd turbo problem by then, maybe someone could have a look for me? First one works, then fades off and no 2nd. I'm hoping its a simple fix, but its a bit worrying. :(

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lot were always very snobby :p

Hopefully see you all there, I'll be on my bike if it's not raining !

(quote=AndrewOW;1996723]Nope ;)

I'm sure we can make an allowance in your case, but as you sold the only gunmetal Supra for miles around, I'll reserve judgment on that :p

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=652&day=2008-6-29&c=1

Not everybody will know where it is, apart from that, was it raining? don't think i have ever been there when it had anywhere left to park more than a couple of cars.

Nope wasnt raining. They have a car park at the back, they have refurbed it. And the car park at the top.

that might be a good idea, then we wont have to convoy any where, you know what happens when we convoy, we end up split up then we loose people

Or get stuck down a narrow lane ;)

I don't mind where we go, as long as its not pi**ing it down!

Tricky - Fixed my turbo problem. The hammer worked perfectly! Well not quite, it was a perforated vacuum hose. New one on there now, and its all fine :)