The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Brighton Meet?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive just checked stanmer out 10 mins/ ago and you can still park they but only on the right hand side. If its a hot day then it may be an issue. But if only 10 cars or so are coming then it should not be a prob.

I'll check the other park out in the mourning.

Ive just checked stanmer out 10 mins/ ago and you can still park they but only on the right hand side. If its a hot day then it may be an issue. But if only 10 cars or so are coming then it should not be a prob.

I'll check the other park out in the mourning.

Thanks mate:) like i said, i think we should stick to the park as a meeting point and then maybe go onto the Dyke or the waterhall site to check them out?

Just checked the waterhall site out its a no go they have done the same as stanmer built earth mounds around the park.

I spoke with a few lads in Halfords earlier who did say if we have a problem parking we can use they side car park big enough for 20 +cars it is 1/2 mile from stanmer .

I dont have my supey this weekend :(

wanna lift :)

Tricky if you could pm me your mobile number then we can meet you at the second point on sunday, waterhall or the dyke.

There will be me, chingy and a couple of others.

Cheers bud

weathers good will drag her out the garage, pub lunch:d

Yes! but only four of us turned up at Stanmer, the is still parking on the right of the road, an even with quite a few other vehicles there was still a fair bit of space, although 20+ Supras may have been a problem, one day LOL:rolleyes:

Anyway i rang LeeP and he was still fixing his car and was going to meet us so after 1.5 hrs we decided to head off to the pub on the DC for lunch, and after a while LeeP, chingy and the guy with the nice Aristo, (sorry your name has slipped my mind:senile:) turned up, so seven in all, not a good turn out, hope we can do better in future.

As for another venue, since there where so few of us, we didn't feel the need to look, as there was plenty of parking still, so no real pressure, i still think that Stanmer is still a viable meeting point, for convoy to somewhere for lunch etc, maybe we can check out somewhere else next time if we get enough interest, but if we are only going to get 3 to 15 cars then its not really necessary.

Edited by Tricky-Ricky (see edit history)

Get a meet on the calendar for July guys. I'll see if I can tempt a few of the Soton / Dorset guys over tonight.

If they don't I'll be along in my "normal" looking motor :D. I really want to get a look under your bonnet Lee. :)