The mkiv Supra Owners Club

:: Japan North 2008 @ Haigh Hall in Wigan ::

Guest JamieR

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ste, is there anywhere I could meet up with any of you guys? You know me, Im lucky not to get lost on the way home from the pancake runs. And thats a straight line for me:D

Ya adam you can meet us straight off the m6 at jct 27 Bp garage on the left as you come off :)

I'll Pm you my phone no and ring me near the time.:)

Just a reminder to anyone with a considerably lowered car, the entrance is shall we say challenging. :eyebrows:

Mike

If you enter from Wigan Road, New Springs then there isn't any problem with the speed bumps....;)

We won't be making this, with the price of fuel and the distance to the meet, it's a bit too much for us......:D

H.

Guest Killer Heels

Mike is sunning himself in Ibiza that weekend - so unless i can overtake a passanger seat i wont be abel to come.

K x

Guest Killer Heels
Are you not going with him??

H.

Not invited - his work is paying for the whole thing. Hotel (all inc), flights, entry to 2 clubs, a day club and hiring some big boat thing and having some water sports.

I know i am soooo good to let him go without me.

And he still wont let me take the Supe.

k x

Not invited - his work is paying for the whole thing. Hotel (all inc), flights, entry to 2 clubs, a day club and hiring some big boat thing and having some water sports.

I know i am soooo good to let him go without me.

And he still wont let me take the Supe.

k x

Just take your revenge shopping in London :D (sorry Mike:taped:)

Vicki x